Chapter 39// Seat Taken

Counting the clouds above her, swinging her crossed leg, blowing the little dandelion that danced on her forehead before being carried away by the wind. Doing all sorts of silly things just to occupy her bored mind as she waited for the final result?

What result you may ask?

The result of her plane-seat-partner. She slouched further into her chair and lazily glanced at the small crowd in front of her. Cheering of nosy students surrounded two boys who seemed determined to win the honor of sitting beside of Harley on the plane. The boys pushed themselves up again before lowering their chest as the 99th push-ups. The cheer got louder when both boys got tie for the third challenge; the push-ups.

They sluggishly stood up with heavy breathing and sweat rolling down their foreheads and necks. Indeed it was a pleasant sight for girls to squeal at and even the bored girl had her attention stuck to her boyfriend's sweating state and she would be lying if she said it didn't turn her on.

"Tie again?"

"Didn't think we would be tie....again"

The boys breathed out while their glare continued to pierced through each other.

"Fine. Final challenge"

"Whatchu got, Park?"

Jimin smirked and walked to a table near his bored girlfriend and sat down with Hoseok and the crowd trailing behind.

"Arm wrestling"

Jimin rolled up his right sleeves, showing off his toned biceps making the girls giggled and squealed again while his girlfriend just rolled her eyes and shook her head seeing her best friend was mirroring the childish act.

The two boys rolled their necks and shoulders, getting pumped up to win this final challenge and get their place beside Harley as the best award. They placed their elbows onto the table and grabbed each other's hand while glaring.

"Hey Robinson! What's with the fuss?"

Taehyung, Jimin's desk mate, greeted Harley with a boxy smile and she beamed at him. She regained her posture and sat straight as the boy took a seat beside her.

"Nothing much. Just two monkeys going at each other's throat to be my seat partner"

Harley sighed and shook her head as they watched the ridiculous arm wrestling in front of them while students cheered them on which only fueled their already huge ego. Taahyung chuckled before an idea popped in his head.

"Hey! How bout you sit beside me?"

"Huh? But Jimin and Hob-"

He crooked an eyebrow at her before glancing at the crowd. Harley giggled before nodded at his suggestion which wasn't so bad after all. Plus the plane was already opened for passengers to take their seats. The boy helped her with her luggage before they chatted their way into the airplane.

The cheering got louder when Jimin's hand started pushing Hoseok's down. His muscles bulged even more as he boosted the push, determined to enjoy the flight with his beloved girl. The boys groaned as they both started to lose their strength and breath as well but Jimin managed to endured the push and eventually slammed the older male's hand onto the table.

With much satisfaction and victory, Jimin jolted from his seat and punched the air excitedly while the crowd roared for him as Hoseok just sat there pouting at his aching arm.

"I DID IT! I WON! BABY I- Harley?"

His eyes scanned around the place she was last seen seated at but only to find the empty area with teachers guiding the students into the plane.