Chapter 56// Keeper Forever

"And she absolutely loves baby breath"

"You don't have to tell me twice, Mrs Robinson"

Chuckles and laughters sounded in the kitchen as Jimin helped Mrs Robinson with the dish washing while Harley were yelling at the television with her dad as they engrossed into the new Netflix series, Money Heist.

The occasional "I KNEW IT!" "HE'S IN THE ROOM!" "CATCH THAT BASTARD" from the living told Jimin that his girlfriend was too busy to land a hand or even accompany him but he couldn't complain when he was having a great conversation with Mrs Robinson mostly a out Harley and judging by the woman's contented laughter, Jimin knew he was blending into the family better than expected and he couldn't be more happier about it.

"THERE THERE THERE! SHES JUST RIGHT THERE!"

"OH MY RUNNNN!"

The father and daughter yelled in their Gwangju dialect again as the gang ran with bags of money. Their butts couldn't stay still and kept shifting around as they cheered but also scolded at the actresses who clearly couldn't hear them but who cares.

Jimin would occasionally catch Harley watching the series but only when she's free from school work and never really asked her boyfriend to join her mostly because the boy wasn't acquainted with English subtitles which Harley would usually watch the show in.

His lips tugged upon hearing Harley's sexy Gwangju accent and couldn't help but secretly smirked at how hot she sounded when cursing in that dialect. Surprisingly, Mr Robinson wasn't minding his daughter's use of words and was using them as well.

"I promise you my husband and daughter don't talk like that in real life"

Mrs Robinson tsked at her family's vulgarity when it comes to tv shows and was embarrassed at how they weren't correcting themselves and were screaming louder along with the gunshots from the television. Jimin chuckled and shook his head.

"You don't have to explain, Mrs Robinson. I know very well that Harley don't swear like that and I figure her dad isn't as well"

"Hahaha yeap, they're silly. And Jimin, call me mom if you're comfortable"

The boy stiffened and stopped his work on the dishes with his hands still dipping in the soapy water. His muscles contracted and relaxed when the woman's smooth voice sounded beside him. He slowly turned to face her only to find Mrs Robinson already smiling widely at him.

The last time he address someone as mom was when his mother was still sane and not heartless. The word itself angered him as it reminded the monstrous woman that he wished to have no connection with but somehow when Mrs Robinson suggested it, it sounded rather fairy-like and with much love.

Upon realizing Jimin's lack of response, Mrs Robinson slightly panicked and quickly cleared the air.

"It's okay if you don't feel like it since we just met. It's just that....Harley is never fond of men and all she experienced from them were disgusting lust so for her to bring home a boyfriend is something her father and I prayed every night. So I figured you must've love her a lot"

Jimin suddenly softened upon hearing Mrs Robinson's explanation, remembering how rude and defensive Harley was when they first met and how her only friend is Hoseok, a gay best friend, whom she trusted to not harm her like other males would. It must've been worrisome for the parents to watch their daughter continue to fear boys.