Chapter 25// Saber Tooth Jimin

Harley zoomed into the room where her club members were waiting for her. The door slammed close as she panted from all the running she did to escape her seemingly touchy new boyfriend.

"You okay there, Robinson?"

The vice president of the club, Casey eyed the girl worriedly. Harley awkwardly smiled and nodded.

"Y-Yeah....let's get started"

She dusted her clothes before walking towards the front desk and put her bag on it. Casey picked up the list of names and did a roll call. After all the names she called she realized her boyfriend's name wasn't.

Casey's voice stopped and Harley noticed the frown she had when she scanned the room. Harley leaned in and realized the name Park Jimin wasn't checked but before she could say anything, the door opened again.

"Sorry, I'm sorry"

Harley kept her eyes glued to the list of names, not daring to glance at the owner of the familiar honey-like voice. She gulped when she heard his footsteps closing in. Then, his hot breath brushed against her reddened ears as he slowly leaned in.

"There"

He reached forward and pointed at his name on the list for Casey to check it. His whisper sent a chill down Harley's spine and he teased her more by pressing his body closer to her before walking away with a smirk.

Her eyes lifted up to glare at the walking boy before he plopped down onto the chair at the back of the room and winked at her. She bit her lips in both annoying and frustration but also a tingling excitement.

"Robinson, any announcement?"

Harley blinked away and nodded at her vice president. She fixed her posture and capture the members' attention by clapping.

"As you know, SNU's co-founder, Mr Jung, will be visiting the university for inspection and historian club is included in setting up a booth to present him the club so I wish to gather ideas from you guys and get started on the planning today"

The members excitedly responded and begun discussing among their groups. They were separated in groups like greek history, ancient creatures, Egyptian history, etc.

Jimin looked around the room and realized he couldn't find one he's interested in other than the ancient creatures since he likes dinosaurs so he approached the group with a smile.

"Hey I'm Jimin. May I join you guys?"

"Jimin? You're the one who drew that Spinosaurus in the history competition, right?"

"Yeah, that's me"

"Wow that's sick, dude! Come sit with us!"

The members welcomed him with open arms. The two boys started off well as the other members joined to get to know Jimin better. Although there were people who actually wanted to be friends with him, there were also some thirsty hoes who have been gawking him the moment he stepped into the room without his hood on like usual.

The gawks didn't go unnoticed by the president who was anxiously chewing on her pen. The girls were also asking him questions like the other members but she couldn't hear them clearly so she slowly walked towards them.