•BONUS•

"No dada! You're supposed to feed Bun Bun!"

The loud whining sounded from their once spacious which was now filled with colorful toys, made Harley grinned fondly. Jimin must've upset their four years old daughter, Taesoo, with his silly act of stubbornness and not following the kid's instructions of how to take care of her animal plushies.

The weekend finally came and the parents at last could breath a fresh air of warmth and comfort after battling through their hectic week.

One would be in his studio all day, swinging his brushes and dashing colors onto his 10th canvas before picking only two that satisfied him and his perfectionist self. Each canvas can cost up to thousands and more and some would be displayed on the walls of well-known art galleries alongside with famous painters from French and Spain. Jimin's accomplishments seemed to never cease and rather racing in speedy pace as he advanced his oil-painting like a master.

Another one would be in her large office with new documents collected by her crew of Archaeologists, Anthropologists, Historians and even Geographers. Having the advantage of Einstein's brain, Harley was able to manage a whole damn museum alongside her board of directors who were all very fond of their young and intelligent Historian.

Even with the large rolls of cash their brought home, the parents didn't bother buying a mansion like their colleagues would. Instead, Harley and Jimin fancied their new modern house very much and it was more than enough to fit their family. Both the interiors and exteriors of the house in Hannam spoke of rich and status but the family living in it seemed cozy and lovely.

Achieving so much at such young ages, Jimin and Harley were still living to their fullest with their talents and minds but always spice things up even though they had a four year old running around and at high risks of barging their doors while they mate under the sheets. But of course Jimin took an extra measure of precaution and have their adult play room at the basement where their daughter viewed it as nothing more than a boring garage.

On days where the couple itched for some rough action, there is where Taesoo's uncles come in and bring the angel to theme parks and cotton candies stalls just to get her away from her devilish parents while they devour each other away in their supposedly garage.

And fortunately, today is the day where Jimin and Harley get to do that. The couple and their daughter were waiting for her uncles' arrival. In the midst of the boring wait, Taesoo dragged her dad to her tea party with her animal plushies where Jimin, once again, accidentally sat on her elephant plush and Harley had to act like she's smacking the shit out of her husband to make her daughter laugh.

"Tae sweetheart, dada want to eat too. Can't bun bun wait?"

Jimin whined like a little brat with a spoon in his mouth which was supposed to be given to Taesoo's rabbit plushie but the man ate the whole ass donut and teased his daughter....again. His parenting wasn't bad or anything but that man got to stop his ridiculous bullying before his wife steps in and kick his ass for always upsetting their angel.

Taesoo isn't a spoiled brat but she always found herself whining like one whenever she hangs out with her dad. Ignoring her dad's squirming, a thought recalled something she have discovered yesterday that she forgot to question about it. The little girl sprung to her feet and raced to her mom who was leaning against the wall while watching her small family with a smile.

"Mama! Mama! I-I found something yesterday!"

Harley bent down and picked Taesoo up while her loose robe showed a glimpse of her red lingerie under it and it surely didn't went unnoticed by the hungry husband who was licking his lips and clearing his throat.