Chapter 67// Silk Sheets* (END)

(SMUT)

Was it the lights that made her drenched in sweat or  was it the man in front of her who seemed to have grown hotter every day even when he's already in his mid 20's. All those days where she found him jogging on the treadmill, doing push-ups or lifting heavy dumbbells really paid off considering how fucking toned he have gotten and God blessed her eyes for not popping out when she scanned his body.

Seeing his wife getting turned on by his matured body, Jimin felt the utter satisfaction of impressing Harley just by his half-naked visual but wait til she sees the growth in his pants. The dimly lit room made it a little harder for her to sponge in her husband's new body and she was eager go touch him but of course her shyness held her flaming desires back.

Jimin noticed her habits of lip biting and itching finger and knew her needs but he wanted to tease her a little to start the long waited night. He walked closer and closer and excited her desires like crazy only to brush their bodies before strolling away with a smirk.

The half-naked man walked around the bed and brushed his fingers along the silky sheets as his mind filtered through the different kinks and fetishes he wished to try out with her. He had to drag their needy days and not engage in any sexual activity just to build the hot tension between them, making the night much more desirable and even to die for.

Jimin knew vanilla wouldn't be their type of fuck for he was running miles of ideas that includes rough and jet-like fucks. He renovated this room specifically for their love-making and he shall make the best use of it with all his exciting ideas.

"Let's play a game, babygirl"

Harley gulped at the familiar pet name. It sounded much more sensual and submissive. She watched him sat down on the edge of the large bed with lustful orbs staring at her like a tiger. She knew tonight would be her being the controlled and submissive one judging by the way Jimin was oozing beast energy and hot sex radiating from him.

"Would you like to dance for me?"

His questions sounded more like a command but even so, it still confused the girl who frowned at him. He tapped something on his phone and a sensual music started playing out of nowhere. Upon seeing her hesitant figure, Jimin stood up and guided her to the carpeted floor and started swaying their connected bodies.

She held his shoulders but was averting her gaze elsewhere. The timidity that she wished to erase was still lingering around her mind, making her mentally curled in shyness as the butterflies in her stomach swam around.

The song's lyrics wasn't helping at all. It was like speaking Jimin's mind as he stared intensely at her. His hands mindlessly traveled up her thighs and riding up her dress. Her cheeks reddened as his hands went closer to her buttcheeks before she gasped when he abruptly grabbed and squeezed her ass.

He continued to swayed their bodies with his hands still harassing her ass pleasurably and arousing the girl with teased from his finger. Her dress raised up even more and soon he slipped it off along with her bra while the girl was too deep in his sensual touch. His lips cherished her skin like diamonds as he marked her from cheeks to neck and slowly down her torso where he on his knees when he was facing her clothed core.

The sudden intimacy and nervous made Harley stumbled back a little but he held her thighs firmly. Her hands placed on his shoulders for support as he breathed on her wet core. He pressed the tip of his nose right at her clit without even the need to find it. Her hips slightly grind at the tease of his nose. Eagerly, the girl pushed down her soaked lace panties and revealed her wet treasure to the beast.