Chapter 32// Up Baby (SMUT)

🔝*play the song while reading*🔝

Harley begun crawling towards his crotch and he instinctively closed his thighs with his covering his clothed member feeling the slight fear of her over-determination.

She frowned and grabbed onto his knees before roughly parting his thighs making him gasped and panicked a little. She took his wrists and yeet them away. In one swift movement, she yanked his boxers down and released his bulging member but even then her eyes didn't waiver but she stared at it intensely and licked her lips.

She was already on her knees and now she's bending down for the tip of his member to brush against her lips. One hand supporting her upper torso and another slowly wrapping around his pulsing member. She opened her mouth and blew on his tip before locking her eyes on his.

At this moment, Jimin knew....he fucked up...

With one last inhaled, Harley took him in with her mouth and her hand supporting the base of his member. Jimin sharply sighed and threw his head back feeling her wet mouth around him.

She didn't waste any more time and started bopping her head as she went lower. Her tongue glide along his length as she bopped, occasionally curling it around his member to create friction. She relaxed her lips and let them dragged along his member. As she went lower, her hand moved out of the way and went his balls where she started gently massaging them.

"Oh my fuck baby ah-"

Jimin found himself struggling to breath from the immense pleasure that brought his whole body into a twitching mode. His chest had sweat rolling down them and his abs and thighs contract so much that he swore he would be getting cramps after this.

Seeing her boyfriend in such bliss made her moan and it vibrated his member creating a rush of pleasure through his veins. Loud moans escaped his mouth and eyes screwed shut at the unbelievable sensation.

Harley pulled her head up til only his tip was left in mouth and Jimin thought she was giving him a break but he wrong....very wrong. Her mouth still wrapping around his tip begun sucking roughly as if she was trying to suck out his cum.

"Fucking hell ahh! Yeah baby fucking suck it"

His back slightly arched while one of his hand grabbed into the leg of the coffee table and another one reached down to grab her hand.

Her head remained lifted as her mouth stayed secure around his tip and sucked it like her last candy while her free hand begun pumping his uncovered length.

His bundles of nerves there were being stimulated so much that his legs slightly shook from the gushing pleasure.

"Baby baby baby- I- AHHH!"

He couldn't warn her in time as he exploded into her mouth. His unexpected burst caused her to stunned but she snapped back and did a long suck on his member to swallow his liquid before completely pulling away.

Jimin laid lifelessly there with his chest heaving rapidly and sweat soaking from his forehead to his abs. He panted with his eyes shut.

Harley sat back with crossed legs. Her hand cupped her lower jaw and massaged it out of tiredness. The aftertaste of his salty cum was rather....weird but she just brushed it off and slowly crawled back to her drained boyfriend that she had learned that he gets tired after cumming. She sat between his thighs and tenderly caressed his inner thigh.

"Jimin? Are you okay, baby?"

Harley nervously bit her lower lips, worried that she might've overdid it and he might've disliked it but her doubting thoughts got interrupted immediately by his dark chuckled.