Chapter 38// Boracay for Prize

Mr Jung's inspection of the historian club was over and Jimin exited the gym the moment the man went to another booth. He couldn't swallow the presence of the man that was involved in making him and his father's life like hell and he definitely couldn't stand being around the father of his step brother.

His foot profusely tapped the floor almost as if it was the sound of his ticking bomb. His eyes glared at nothingness while his lips twitched in annoyance, sometimes licking them before sighing. He wasn't in the best state with all his irritable habits surfacing like that and he sure didn't want his happy girlfriend get worry or anxious for him which was also why he exited to the empty hallway outside of the gym where him and his messed up mind could linger.

But it wasn't long before his name was being yelled in the sweetest voice. He stopped all his little habits and turned to the gym, finding his jumpy girlfriend racing towards him. She launched herself onto him and hung her arms around him before showering him with tons of kisses and pecks.

"OMG JIMIN!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU"

Her kisses was getting intense as her desire to show him gratitude grew, making him scrunched his nose at her messy yet loving kisses. Her lips caught onto his and she pulled him into a long kiss which Jimin decided to shrug off his worries and shove his tongue into her mouth casually, causing the girl to flinched and moaned at his bold and sudden act.

Harley had to lightly punch his chest to pull away and not suffocate by his aggressive make out. She successfully pulled away only to have herself locked in his arms with his gaze piercing through her skull.

"Jesus christ Jimin chill, I was trying to say thank you"

"You could've just kiss me on the cheeks and not turn me the fuck on with so many kisses"

He growled and tilted his head to go in for another heated make out session only to be interrupted by a faint coughing from the side. Harley gasped and squirmed out of his tight embrace and awkwardly smiled at the man in front of them.

Jimin's growing boner immediately flattened when his eyes met the figure Harley was smiling at. He quietly huffed and tore his glare away from the man and stared at his girl instead. He didn't want his rudeness to surface when he knew how much Harley respected the man, adore even, as he was her best friend's father, which disgustingly was his step father as well.

"Mr Jung! Heyyy"

"Harley darling. I can see you're busy"

Mr Jung teasingly giggled at the flushed girl as he caught them being touchy and maybe more than that. Harley shifted awkwardly and bit her lips in embarrassment, a sight Jimin likes and smirked at.

The man averted his eyes from the blushing girl to the boy beside her who seemed to be too engrossed in his fantasies of his girlfriend to notice the turn of attention.

"You must Jimin? Harley told me that you are the artist of those amazing crafts"

Mr Jung approached Jimin with a wide smile and stretched out his hand for a greeting handshake but the boy just glared between him and his hand without wanting to shake it.

Harley blinked at her boyfriend's rudeness but a thought snapped her brain and she realized the 'family reunion'. She quickly took over the man's hand instead.

"Sorry, Jimin here is quite...uh...a clean freak"

She awkwardly chuckled and the man seemed satisfied with her answer as he apologized for being ignorant. Jimin shoved his hands into his pockets and shifted all his weight to one foot with his eyes showing much irritation and annoyance, hoping the man to leave them alone but Mr Jung was just excited to chat with Harley while his son mingled around.