Chapter 45// It's a F*cking Promise

"How much do you know?"

Was the only thing Hoseok could breathed out as he sat at the edge of the bed, almost leaping onto his brother's bed when the younger boy blurted it out like that.

His heart was thumping, eager to hear the young boy's answer. He knew the truth is more than just their mother screwing around, more than just for money, more than those and it just gets uglier.

The sparkling eyes of his older brother made Jimin somewhat uncomfortable yet itching to know what the older male did that he doesn't. He shifted in his seat and slowly crawled towards the edge of his bed as well.

"I knew about her sucking two dicks at a time?"

"And?"

"Uh....what else is there to know?"

His mere rhetorical question made the older male gulped as he leaned back a little, hoping his younger brother didn't catch his anxiety and scared face.

How much did this woman hide from him? Hoseok asked himself as he blankly stared at the boy in front of him.

"So you don't know...."

The older male whispered but Jimin heard him clearly.

"What do I don't know? Is there more?"

Hoseok slowly lifted his head to meet Jimin's curious orbs and frown. He couldn't help but blurred his vision with a thin layer of tears. Recalling his life was something he hasn't and didn't want to do but here he was, letting those disgusting and miserable memories flashed across his glistering eyes.

"Is there more?"

The older male whispered shakily as he slowly got up from his bed. Jimin, out of instinct, stood up as well but he would be lying if he says the older male wasn't slightly intimidating him.

Even though Hoseok's eyes were obviously glistering, the older boy had raging aura and almost sorrowful to stand firm instead of trembling.

He stared directly into Jimin's eyes as he abruptly unbuckled his belt and undone his jeans. The younger boy was about to scream and push Hoseok away but his body halted at the hidden sight of the older boy's thighs. Scarred thighs, to be exact.

Anything above his knees were wrecked. Scar tissues everywhere, stripes across his thighs that almost reached his knees, some scars were reopened previously and now made a dent in his thighs. It was almost as if his scars were made to be hidden from the world.

"W-What-"

"Prize of a first born....born out of wedlock"

Hoseok's voice was trembling as he showed off his ugly past physically. He couldn't stand exposing himself like that so he reached down and pulled up his jeans to cover them again, just like what his mother wanted. Cover them or I'll cover your existence.

Her silk yet sharp voice echoed in his mind. Words that she spoke after slitting his skin opened for not living up the first born life she desired at the age of 11. Even after a decade, it still traumatized the grown boy.

His finger fumbled with his button, struggling to button his jeans with shaking hands. His breathing became uneven with tears rolling down his eyes but that was Hoseok's last concern as he tried to shut his mind and heart from recalling those blood and tears memories.

As the older brother drown in his own world of nightmares, Jimin watched with his breath held tightly in his chest. He didn't know what to grasp first. His tears? His scarred thighs? His traumatized state? Or the unravel truth of the monster?