Chapter 33// Hidden Boy

The clock ticked and ticked, ticking his patience away. Seconds went excruciatingly slower today as his urge and desire grew faster as time slowed down. His fingers rhythmically tapped on his table and his teeth chewed anxiously on the pencil that he used to completed the two sketches in less than an hour, hoping for his lecturer to release him prior to the schedule.

But because Mr Edward favored his student's sketches, the lecturer requested for his assistance in his peers' works which was why Jimin found himself shifting fretfully as he kept glancing at the ticking clock that seemed to have been frozen.

"How do you shade here tho?"

Taehyung's frustrated voice brought the fidgeting Jimin back. The confused boy tried angling his pencil to shade the corners of his sketch but he just couldn't get it.

"Just hold it like this and keep it as low as you can"

Jimin demonstrated the angling with his chewed pencil. The younger male frowned a little and tried out his mentor's method and started shading. His pout stretched into a wide smile when he caught a glimpse of the faint black coloring.

Jimin's eyes averted from his desk mate to his lecturer who lifted his wrist to check the time. The boy's tapping and chewing stopped when the old man's mouth gapped, presumably wanting to announce the class dismissal which the impatient boy have prayed for so much.

"Right students, class dismissal. I'll see you tomorrow"

The blonde boy muttered an exciting phrase of vulgar words as he stumbled to get out of that hell hole. His fast footsteps didn't stop when he exited the room, instead they became faster and broke into a race down the packed hallway.

His feet took him down the familiar route to the room he usually have his club meeting in. Soon, his legs stopped right in front of a door with a metal plate stating 'SNU Historian Club'.

The knob slowly turned and he quietly cracked the door before peeking inside, finding a beautiful figure seated at the teacher's table, his beautiful girlfriend.
She had a slight frown on as she engrossed herself into the thick book in her hands. Her eyes moved smoothly along the words with her mouth slightly gapped, indicating she was mumbling as she read. Something she does when she concentrates.

He bit his lips while his heart squealed like a little girl meeting her idol. His foot lightly tapped the floor and his palm wrapped on the doorknob tighter as he observed her more.

Before he could barged in and kiss the crap out of his girlfriend, an slick yet poisonous voice sounded behind him. A voice he recognized immediately yet hated with all his heart and prayed to never hear it again.

"Great to see you again, Min"

That nickname made his already stiffened body trembled. It used to sound so sweet and honey-coated that painted his heart with affection but now it pierced his ears and dried his throat with disgust.
His grip on the doorknob tightened as he slowly reduced the gap of the door that he cracked open.

"What do you want now?"

He asked in low and hoarse voice with obvious abhorrent lacing his tone while still facing the closed door. His fists balled beside him and jaws clenched, holding himself back from blowing up.

The clicking heels echoed throughout the empty hallway as they made their way towards the fuming boy. They stopped behind him before a hand grabbed his shoulder to turn him around only to be harshly swayed away.

"Don't touch me"

He whipped his head around with burning glare and seethed through his gritted teeth. All his threatening gestures made the person backed away a little but a smirk was able to cover up their spark of fear of the boiling boy.