Chapter 66// Chanel Night

The warmth from the bright Sun outside brought comfort to the house. Modern designed exterior with aesthetically decorated interior, the new house seemed to have conquered its humbled neighborhood with its richness. The weekend came sooner than anticipated and the newlyweds were bouncing to celebrate their 1st anniversary of their marriage. An exciting day one shall not miss.

Accompanied by her beautiful husband in the kitchen with his newly dyed hair, pink, which had been catching attention wherever they go and the girl wasn't fond with the gawks from females.

Her eyes trailed to her hand which was stirring the stew with a long wooden spoon. A sparkle from the rich detailed diamond lit up her orbs as a reminder of their sealed love that he have vowed on the special day of they lives. The day the love of her life kneeled for a future with her and she vowed to spend it with him.

With Harley's daydreaming and lack of helping hand in the kitchen while she grinned like an idiot as she flashed back to their memorable day, Jimin found himself busying over everything just to set up the best homemade anniversary in the history of anniversary. He glanced over his shoulder just to find his wife still stirring the same soup for the past minutes.

"Work that juicy ass of yours and help me here, babygirl"

A light slap on her ass and a quick kiss from her beloved husband was enough for her to melt into the stew but Harley regained herself and helped with the ingredients. Even when she was working well with the cooking, she couldn't help but recall the events 2 years ago. Everything happened so quickly yet it was also everything she wanted.

Everything from the lost of her children that broke everyone to Serene's suicide that perplexed everyone especially her family. The entire tragedy only brought the couple closer than ever which was why Jimin felt the immense urge to put a ring on Harley and he did just that.

Not complaining but the girl had to go through University as someone's wife while she was still in her early 20's. Not only that, she had to go to school everyday with Jimin's yelling of "WIFEY WAIT FOR ME" or "Looking sexy, wifey" or even "damn that ring look gorgeous. Who's the lucky man?". Don't even get started on the fact that Harley was her husband's club president which involved his usual claiming on that diamond ring on her finger.

Harley may have the benefit of graduating earlier but that still didn't shake her husband off her ass as he visited her workplace every other day with his same ol' wifey greetings. Even the janitor of her workplace knew her husband and sometimes would catch the couple reminiscing about their intimating nights which also involved him grinding up her ass and dirty talk behind her while she tried to keep a straight face as she explained her upcoming project to her client.

As a historian in National Museum of Korea, Harley couldn't afford to have Jimin all up against her while she worked so the girl decided to persuade her husband into more curriculums or even summer schools that can help him earn more credits so he could graduate earlier and "make his visits more often". And boy did he worked hard to those credits.

Eventually, Jimin graduated university a year earlier than his peers all because Harley motived him. But also the fact that she played dirty with all the extra motivation in the bedroom but whatever she did, it worked and now he is a well-known fine art artist. His artworks were popular among investors and were often bet at high price in exhibitions.

Both worked hard over a short period of time and having their dreams as well as each other, the couple healed over time and even decided to move to the center of Gangnam where they lived among in riches. But because of their traumatic experience with the city, the couple didn't pay much attention to the gold mine they were living on and were more interested in the continuous chase of their dreams.