Chapter 6//Tacos Tuesday

History lecture~

Harley hummed her favorite melody as she skipped down the hallway while ignoring the gawking. She won't let anything ruin her mood for her favorite lecture but someone just had to do it.

"My Aphrodite!"

Harley groaned and closed her eyes as she clenched her fist. Usually people would leave her alone whenever she's heading to her favorite lecture because they have seen her ugly side when someone ruins her mood the class.

With a sigh, Harley whipped her head to the side with a death glare ready to split some throats. Her dagger gaze was met with a pair of glistering yet lustful eyes that only belongs to the biggest fuckboy ever to grace the Earth.

"What the hell do you want, Oscar"

She whispered to contain her anger but the boy was too distracted to catch her boiling face. He stepped closer and towered over her. Harley immediately felt the threat and backed away.

Her once intimidating self quickly disappears when he leaned closer. She didn't like their close proximity so she turned her head to the side to lean further away from him.

"How bout we ditch school and hang out? My place? I got it all planned out, babygirl. Just one-"

Before Oscar could lean closer, he was roughly shoved to the side and almost fell on his ass. Harley gasped at the sudden act but she instantly knew who was it.

"Screw off, dickhead before I slice off that small penis of yours"

The owner of the vulgar demand stomped his foot and scared off the fuckboy. After Oscar scurried away, the boy turned to Harley and she relaxed seeing him.

"You alright, Lee?"

Harley breath out heavily and slumped a little, feeling the massive tension release. She nodded and weakly waved her hand at him.

"Yeah, thanks again Hobi."

The boy sighed as he watched his best friend struggled to keep her posture. It must've scared her....again....He thought with a frown, feeling pity for her.

Harley may looked like she handles these kind of situations very well but when someone gets too close, her defensive mode just breaks down immediately and left her in her most vulnerable state. He can only imagine what would happen if he didn't save her.

"Stop looking at me like that, Hoseok"

"Like what?"

"Like I'm the most miserable person ever."

She dusted her clothes and hopped a little to lift her bag up her shoulder. She gently grabbed him by his shoulders and gazed deeply into his saddening eyes.

"I.am.fine. Stop worrying about me. You saved me."

"What if I couldn't make it in time? What if I wasn't here? What if-"

"Stoppppp. You're here and you saved me. That's all I care about. Now let's go! I can't afford to waste another second of my history lecture"

She dragged her best friend into the large lecture hall and bowed at their professor before taking their seats.

——————

Ringggg

"FINALLY!"

Hoseok jolted up and punched the air in excitement and Harley flinched at the boy's enthusiasm. She playfully smacked him arm for scaring her.

"Why do you even sign up for this course if you're always sleeping and eager to get out of here"

Harley packed her things and got ready for lunch while Hoseok restlessly fiddled, itching to go lunch.