Chapter 5//Try Me Boi

"Soooo you live alone?"

Jimin broke the ice while the beautiful girl strolled around the kitchen to get her heat up her dinner and prepare the utensils.

Jimin found himself, surprisingly, struggling with the girl. She was all over the small apartment, tidying things, arranging her study table and now she's busying in the kitchen. It's like Jimin's stunning presence was invisible to her and not affecting her one bit.

Usually the male would have to flirt a little with some dirty talks then BAM, girl in bed. But now, he's struggling to talk without stuttering or look like an idiot like their first encounter.

"Yeah."

That's it? Yeah? What? Where am I going to go with a 'yeah'?

"Oh and how's the wound? Does it still hurt?"

There you go, Jimin. You're one smartass. Every girls loves being care by a heart throb like y-

"Not anymore."

.......what the fuck.....

Jimin's eye twitched in frustration as he watched the girl fumbled in the kitchen. The food is almost ready to be taken out from the microwave and that distracted her more, not engrossing herself into the conversation like the desperate fuckboy.

Harley sat down with her dinner on the dinning table. She scooped the rice along with some veges, ready to taste the delicious looking meal but stopped when she realized the delivery guy was still staring at her.

No matter how much she wanted to get rid of him, she knew better to be polite to strangers even if they're men which most of them just wanted to devour her.

She lowered down her spoon and glanced up, causing Jimin to choke on his breath when the goddess' eyes gazed upon him.

"Have you had your dinner?"

I can have you as dinner, baby

"Uh...no...not yet."

Harley sighed before nodding her head towards the seat in front of him, gesturing him to sit down. As he did what she asked, she pushed the food towards him. Jimin crooked an eyebrow feeling confused and taken back by her action.

"You must hungry. Eat up"

If he wasn't mistaken, Harley being the last of his delivery means that she must've been waiting for her dinner so why is she letting him eat when she's starving.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I didn't say anything about you eating the whole thing, did I? So just leave some for me."

She might sound rude and bitchy but Jimin's eyes she was a magnet pulling him in more and he freaking enjoyed it.

He pulled his chair closer to the table so Harley can easily reach for the food. As he sat down again, their legs brushed and his face instantly flushed with a light gasp.

A shuffle was heard and he had noticed the girl in front of him had her head lowered while placing her legs onto the chair and crossed them.

This is going to be difficult....

It was indeed a challenge for Jimin to get her to bed but he was determined to have a hella night so he needs to put out his 100% on this. He dramatically cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders as if he's getting ready to fight.

1st try....

He scooped a spoon full of food and pointed it at Harley making her frowned as he had a big smile plastered ok his face, a smile that made his eyes curved.