Chapter 43// Depth

(mature content up ahead) 😉

"AH FUCK"

The boy yelled upon feeling the rush of immense pain striking his most sensitive area. He body hunched and fell onto the ground. His palmed pressed onto his fisted balls, praying to ease the pain as he curled himself up on the floor.

"Oh my god Jimin! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to punch you so hard"

The worrisome lacing her voice as she kneeled beside her boyfriend as guilt ate her up seeing him hissing at the burning sensation. Harley was supposed to pushed her fist on his balls so he would back off but her push have turned into a punch that caused Jimin to mumble curses.

He slowly sat up with his palms still sitting on his pained balls. He instinctively glared at the girl but immediately softened and melt at the sight of Harley pouting and fidgeting with her shirt. Then he came to realization. The realization of his lustful and desperate act that caused the girl to react like that. He once again let his fear control him and lust take over his body.

"I-It's my fault....I went wild just now and I'm sorry it's just-"

Jimin bit his tongue and stopped his explained when he realized what he was going to say. He hated it. He hated the fact he had to lie again but it was the only option at that moment. The girl grew more worried seeing her boyfriend being bothered but she knew he would keep his promise and build this relationship on love. Which was why she scooted closer and sat beside him, encouraging him to speak his bothersome.

"I-I....uh....I missed you....very much..."

Harley was sort of disappointed when she noticed his slight reluctance and knew this wasn't the answer he was supposed to give but she also didn't want to push him as this whole sharing thing is still quite new to him.

She sighed with a smile before cupping his face and showered him with pecks, assuring him through her affectionate pecks that she'll wait for his explanation and that she'll be there for him no matter what.

"I love you, Jimin"

She somehow got the feeling that he wanted to hear it and she jinxed it when his orbs glistered and sparkled like a child watching circus for the first time.

A wave of warmth hugged his heart as she reassured him of her love which was what he wanted and desired. He pecked her lips, careful not to linger on her lips for too long because his lust was still present and her confession just fueled it even more.

"I fucking love you too"

———————

The couple walked behind the huge crowd of students as they journey to the beach. They would occasionally stop at small souvenir shop hoping to grab something memorable but Harley kept getting drag away by her boyfriend who constantly tell her how he could easily make one for her anytime.

Something about his talent in art always turn her on realizing how Jimin possesses the ability to make art while being an art himself.

"Jimin look!"

Harley beamed at a small glass bottle filled with colored sand that portrays the beach and even have the word 'Boracay' in it.

She was fascinated by the amazing work of sand bottle art and couldn't take her eyes off the souvenirs while her boyfriend just scoffed. He was impressed by them but to see his girlfriend engrossing into them like that somehow made him jealous.

Without her noticing, Jimin entered the shop and found a corner where all the materials to make one those sand bottle thingy displayed. He picked an acrylic frame with white wooden frame, few packets of colored fine sand and some other tools. He swiftly went to the counter to pay as he watched Harley poking the bottles with a smile.