Chapter 10//Bunny Busted

"You can do this, Park Jimin....you.can.fucking do- I CANT I CANT! I GIVE UP!"

The mad man ruffled his hair frustratedly, not caring how his perfectly styled hair that he spent an hour on have been ruined.

He was already late and yet he's there, in front of her door step while contracting his arm every time his knuckles almost hit the door.

"GROW SOME BALLS, JIMIN. GROW SOME FUCKIN-"

The door creaked open and a frowning Harley peeked her head out. She must've been irritated by his constant cursing and screaming. Her frown turned into a bright smile when her eyes met a disheveled looking man.

"Good evening, young man"

She beamed and stepped out before tying her shoe laces. She dressed rather casually with cropped furry black sweater and leather pants. Her jet black hair was tied up into a messy bun with strands of slightly curled hair dangling in front of her sculpted face.

Even with the minimal styling, Harley still looked stunning and Jimin no doubt was knocked out of his breath when she greeted him.

He yelled at himself internally to return her kind greeting and all he could utter was

"Uh t-this is for you"

He stretched out his arms and accidentally shoved the bouquet of roses in her face making her groaned. He gasped and whispered tons of apologies but when she wanted to say something, her eyes caught something interesting.

"What are those?"

Her hands unconsciously reached to take a bundle of colored baby breath that was wrapped with brown sand paper. Her grip loosened around the bouquet of roses and grabbed onto the baby breath, making dropping the roses but Jimin caught them in time.

Her eyes sparkled as she inspected the cute fluffy flower that was painted in pastel colors.

"Where did you bought this?"

She whispered while kept her eyes glued to the painted flower. Jimin nervously scratched his neck, reluctant to tell her that he got for free because it was dried up and was probably a junk to the florist.

"I-I....uh...got it for free...because it's wilting but I painted it so it's like....preserved, y'know?"

He gulped again as she glanced up blankly. He thought he made a huge mistake telling her the truth but he was greeted by a smile.

"This is beautiful!"

She glanced down again before reentering her apartment to display her baby breath. Jimin blinked at the unexpected turn of event. But Kook said...I'm so confused....

She came out and slowly grabbed the roses as well. She must've felt bad that Jimin bought such expensive flowers even though he's just a delivery guy.

"So where are we going?"

Harley readjusted her strapped purse and eyed Jimin excitedly. The man finally snapped out with a blink.

"Uh we're going to have some dinner first"

"Yesss can't wait to get stuffed. Let's go!"

Harley skipped away feeling thrilled about food. She was honestly craving for some good pizza or maybe some ramen. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of steaming hot soup complemented by crispy fried chicken and maybe soju to burn her throat.

—————

"Bunny Cafe?"

The girl's shoulders slumped at the sign that had the cafe's name in neon lightings and bunnies around it. And here I am....craving for ramen...