Chapter 59// Hurt Me

"YOU ATE THE LAST DONUT, YOU DONKEY!"

"dOnKEy?! EXCUSE YOU BUT I'M A MAJESTIC UNICORN AND I ATE IT BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T GOING TO!"

The non-stop blabbering sounded through the busy hallway of the well-known university as students were getting ready for classes early in the morning but Zoe and Isabelle weren't helping much in keep the place quiet as the two friends fought over an empty donut box.

It might've been an ear-piercing situation to be in but Casey was getting used to their constant childish fights over snacks. The poor girl had to pull through the week with extra work piling onto her in the absence of her dear president that have been away since last week and showed no sign in attending school this week either. Both Zoe and Isabelle did no contribution in helping Casey with the overloaded work as they occupied themselves with their 'you ate the last-' argument.

To be honest, Casey ate all their last pieces of food but she couldn't help it. She had to stress eat within this crisis of responsibilities and she always wondered how Harley did all that by herself and always manage to nail all of it AND still look like Aphrodite with glowing skin and beautiful curves. Unlike Casey, who have been gaining weight and pimples creeping out due to her burning late night oil.

"Can you knuckleheads just calm down..."

Casey whispered tiredly as the trio approached their lecture hall where they will be having history class and also in the absence of the class topper, Harley Robinson.

Even with Casey's tired pleads, Zoe and Isabelle were still at each other's throat for the chocolate sprinkle donut. Each yelling led to a tick in Casey's nerves and eventually the girl was at the verge of exploding in anger. She whipped her head head ready to straggle the two only to be froze to her feet.

The figure in front of them have never been so beautiful even when she's already a dazzling gal. She stood there proud and shining with a wide smile. Fair honey skin glowing under the lights as her sundress swayed a little. It was like God answered Casey's midnight prayers of bringing her president back and end her misery, the almighty finally sent Harley back.

"Good morning girls..."

The black haired and doll eyes girl smiled and waved shyly at her friends.

It didn't take Zoe and Isabelle to throw away the empty donut box and dashed to Harley, yanking the girl into their longing embrace. The girls rocked their bodies and stumbled around making Harley lose her balance and almost fell on her ass but an arm caught her waist.

"Woah there don't straggle my babygirl like that"

Jimin helped Harley back on her feet and winked at her. The girl blushed like a mad tomato and bit her lower lips. Watching the flirty scene unfold in front of them, Zoe and Isabelle dismissed their storm of questions for the couple's disappearance and cooed at them.

"Wuuuu babygirl? Such kinky name~"

Zoe nudged Isabelle's arm as they giggled away making Harley more shy and embarrassed. It seemed like the girl was still having trouble controlling her red cheeks and thumping heart whenever Jimin calls her that. The new pet name have been taking tolls of her hormones and racing heart.

As the friends reunited in a much expected way, Casey stood behind them as she stared at her gorgeous president with wide eyes. For a long time Harley never left her side when it comes to the club and have always been there when she needs a helping hand. Now that the girl is finally back, Casey couldn't help but feel like heaven but also...tingly? As if she missed her president in...another way? But what way could it be?