Chapter 12//Fresh Faces

"Really hyung?!? You're actually applying for university now?!"

His pair of doe eyes widened at his best friend's sudden announcement. He halted his moving board and the elder friend stopped skating as well.

"Yeah Kook. My dad thought I should at least try"

Jimin sighed as he recalled his conversation with his dad where a suggestion of applying for Ivy League universities came up. The chances of him getting accepted is as slim as Harley but his dad urge him to do it even though Mr Park he himself knew the fees would be a headache.

"That's amazing hyung! I'm so proud of you!"

Jungkook hopped off his board and hugged his friend. Jimin groaned while he squirmed in the muscular boy's strong embrace. He finally got out of the bunny's hold and massaged his aching shoulders after being squeezed. Jungkook's smile kept widening and it creeped his best friend out.

"Stop smiling that. And why are you acting like my dad, why are you proud of anyway?"

Jimin rolled his shoulders while scrunching his face. I swore this bunny never know his strength.

"My 20 years old hyung is finally growing up"

Jungkook fake cried making Jimin giggled at his silliness and smacked his shoulders.

"Stop being dramatic, Kook"

Jimin grinned at Jungkook continuous acting before letting out a faint sigh. The boy eyed the sighing man weirdly.

"What's with the sigh again?"

"University is going to occupy me almost all the time and dad have to work again"

Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose thinking how the hardcore delivery will be carried on by his old man. Jungkook patted his shoulders, hoping to comfort his troubled best friend.

"Well...at least Mr Park will be seeing smart and intelligent hoes instead of spoil sluts coming out of your room, am I right?"

"I guess so"

They stupidly fist bumped before skating away while giggling every now and then.

Even though Jimin entertained Jungkook's statement, he hope that the smart and intelligent hoe would be his one and only goddess.

————

Mr Park Jimin, we hope to see you soon here in Korea University.

Congratulations, Mr Park Jimin. You're a successful applicant of Seoul National University.

Yonsei University take great pleasure in welcoming you, Mr Park Jimin

Speechless and rapid blinking was the only thing Jimin could do as his leaned even closer to the screen, almost blinding his sight while trying to re-read the letters making sure he's not hallucinating.

"THATS SPECTACULAR, SON!"

Mr Park aggressively shook his son while his eyes stayed on those letters. He was beyond proud for his son.

Instead of reacting like his father, Jimin was rather frowning at the turn of events.

First of all, how could someone like him getting accepted into these big deals. He swore he sent his wrecked and old certificates that he don't even know if it's still valid. The portfolios were trash as well. Yes, his reports cards from high school were amazing but other than that, he didn't posses any recommendation letter or behavioral letters that boost his admission so why would they accept him?