Chapter 2 the final challenge

Sun wakes up and gets dressed meeting his family for breakfast. Did you sleep good honey said mom. Yeah way asked sun. Moon told me that you were crying last night. Did you have a nightmare again asked mom. A little said sun a little embarrassed. Don't worry once you defeat the champion you can see lillie again said mom. Sun took some mooncakes (moms pancakes that sun named after his sister). Where are you going said mom. To the League I'm going to blbe the first champion said sun with determination. Ok then remeber after you win we join you at the festival said mom. Ok ma said sun. Sun got on his charizard and fled to the pokemon League to defeat the challenger. Sun walked up the stairs which seemed endless. Why are there so many stairs said sun. Thank you game freak for this I just love walking said sun annoyed. Sun reached the top no one was there. Wow let me guess I need to sit down on the throne and kukui will come with hau. Don't worry I know the drill. Sun sits on the throne and up comes professor kukui. Oh yeah, now you're the pokemon League champion! Wouldn't it be nice if it was that simple? The truth is there's one more person you have to battle if you want the title. And of course that trainer is me. Just kidding! Said kukui. Your opponent is----you said sun interrupting kukui. Hay said yep I'm the one your going to fight. Sun said ok let's do this. Go incineroar said Hau. Go lycanroc said sun. All right incineroar use flamethrower and hits lycanroc hard. Don't give up lycanroc use stone edge. The move was Super effective. Come on incineroar use shadow claw and hits lycanroc. Lycanroc was almost done and out. Come on come on don't give up now we are so close to winning com on lycanroc use rock slide and end it. Lycanroc use rock slide and almost takes out incineroar. We got this incineroar use fire punch. Incineroar throws the punch and almost knocks out lycanroc. Nice job you hanged on. One more stone edge and defeat incineroar. We almost made it but sadly l lost said Hai. Sun realized he won. Kukui said congratulations sun you are the first ever champion of aloha. After being induced into the hall of fame everyone who was at the pokemon League came to the festival. There sun saw his mom, his sister,..... And her, Lillie.

Sorry for the delay on the chapter I was having a good time yesterday and it totally slipped my mind. So I will be making 1 new chapter every Monday and Friday at 5 p.m. so stay tuned.