chapter 4 first time sleeping together

When sun and his family got back they soon started getting ready for bed. sooooo we going to stay in the same bed together? said Lillie a little nervous. yes we are we don't have any other beds and I don't think you'll the couch either said Sun. well the thing is I never slept with a boy except my brother said Lillie blushing a little. Well I won't hurt you I promise that said sun. sun looks at us and says oh yeah remember we are 11 people so whatever you're thinking stop thinking. we are just kids sun looks back at Lillie and says come on it's really late let's go to bed. before Lillie and Sun can go to bed moon skips to sun and saids hi brother sun looks at moo  and says what is it Angel you should be in bed right now. Well I got a message from-- Sun cuts his sister off okay Moon I'll talk to you about it later I'm really tired after a long party. but Sun said moon. I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning said Sun. Moon Skip's away to her room and son gets ready for bed come on Lillie let's go to bed now. Lillie gets up and follows son to his room which side do you want said son. I would like the left side said that anyone to that side of the bed and kicked off her shoes and unbundled her ponytail. getting under the covers with sun Lillie was a little scared because she didn't know what Sun would do to her she trust su  because Lillie knows son is better than that well good night Lillie love you son and Lillie kiss before son turns off the lights lillie woke up in the middle of the night to a scratching noise what was that lillie thought to herself until meows came into the room and started scratching the walls so it's just me out. Lily she looked at the clock wow it's only 2:25 in the morning I still have a long night ahead of me Lillie tried to get back to sleep, but what she felt was a warm breath breathing on the back of her neck sending chills down her spine son is so warm should I wake him up or should I just go to the couch. I think I'll be okay here I'll just face him. she did and kisses son in his sleep he will keep me warm Lillie thought happily Meowth comes up to the bed and looks at Lillie no don't get in between me and sun sleep on the floor said Lillie silently meow set me out and runs off to the living stupid cat Lilly thought after 5 minutes of just staring at Sun sleeping face Lillie finally falls asleep Lillie wakes up again except this time it is 7:10 well I guess I should get ready for the day said Lillie leaving Suns side Lilly puts her shoes on and goes to the bathroom. she brushes her hair and get it in a ponytail. she walks out of the bathroom looks at the recipe book on the table Lillie picks up the book and read the page where breakfast recipes were mooncakes said really I guess these were named after his sister. who even thought maybe I should make some for sun when he wakes up really got all the ingredients for the mooncakes (again these are just pancakes). sun was really good at making mooncakes while I never thought that this would be easy. I know they're just pancakes but I like the name has a nice ring to it said Lillie. mom and moon get up 30 minutes later okay Moon I'll make breakfast and wow said Mom. you made mooncakes said mom yes it's a thank you for letting me stay here thanks Lillie said sun's mom also there to surprise sun right said sun's mom how did you know Lillie said blushing trust me I did the same thing for my husband said sun's mom. Lillie blushes and takes a seat getting some mooncakes for herself. something smells good said moon wow lillie made Mooncake well in that case I'll have some said Moon. Moon and mom take a seat and take some mooncakes. until Moon broke the silence Mom should I wear my Sunday clothes said Moon. why it's Saturday said Mom well--- we then cut back to sun who just woke up lycanroc greets him *Grrr* and waves a paw at him morning boy Suns phone to us. *ring* *ring* sun looks over it's probably just Moon saying I overslept and she wants to watch cartoons with me. sun picked up his phone hello said Sun hey boy a voice said. Sun: hold on who is this voice: it's been awhile hasn't it? sun: I think you got the wrong number sun was about to hang up when the voice spoke again. voice: it's been awhile since I haven't seen you in years or moon or Mama. sun hold on who are you? tell me who you are?! after an awkward moment of silence sun was about to hang up for good this time but again the voice came back and said well don't you remember me it's me dusk your brother. sun was shocked for a minute and couldn't believe what he was just hearing he then drops his phone at pure shock d-d-d dusk?!

Arthur's no please read hey everybody who reads this fanfiction remember when I said I was going to update only on Mondays and Fridays at 5 well scrap that from now on I'm I will update daily with new chapters everyday I know I got school and everything but I just had to mention trying to write down these chapter I'll see you later if you want to know what happens next stay tuned for more.