Chapter 97 The Promise

Sun wakes up and stretches his arms in the air and with a rested yawn. Lycanroc barks with happiness "morning boy" sun says petting his head "I still wonder about lillies childhood?" Sun says to himself. Sun puts his clothes on while changing moon knocks on the door "one second!" Sun shouts putting on his pants. Sun opens the door "morning sun, did you sleep well?" Moon asks with a smile. Sun pets her head "yeah, I slept well" sun answers. Sun leaves the house with Lycanroc and calls dusk "hey bro, did anything happen recently?" He asks "no, but we need you here" dusk answers, sun understood and headed to ula ula island. When sun got to ula ula island the 1st thing he say was red smoking "hey, give me that" sun says grabbing the cigarette from his mouth. Sun stomps the cigarette "that's bad don't do that" sun says with a finger wag "come on sun, we're not PG in this book" red says rolling his eyes. Sun looks at you reader "he's right, the writers don't wanna make this book PG, but they're young people reading these" sun says to you.

Back to their point of view; "so, what did dusk call me here for?" Sun asks, red shrugs and says "something about hau and how he got knifed or something like that" with an chuckle

Back to their point of view; "so, what did dusk call me here for?" Sun asks, red shrugs and says "something about hau and how he got knifed or something like that" with an chuckle. Sun playfully hits red and red does the same. "Sun, I've been expecting you" dusk says with hands behind his back "what is it?" Sun asks "someone, got into the jail on ula his isalnd and knifed hau" dusk explains "and why should we care?" Sun asks. "Because this person wrote something on haus blood" dusk says pulling out the paper he was talking about. Dusk reads the message outloud "it won't be long now, she will be mine" this caused Suns face to turn pale. Dusks eyes were wide like dinner plates "who wrote this" sun asks " the deputies didn't say" dusk says disappointed. The room was silent for a moment, till Lucas walks in with Kelly "hey sun-" Kelly called out which caused sun and dusk to jump a little. "Whoa, calm down" lucas says calmly "what do you want Kelly?" Dusk asks with annoyance in his voice. "I came to tell you, about the the prisoner" sun was shocked to hear "go on" sun insist "well that drunk, is on of Alex's old friends" Kelly says with hesitation. This was shocking to hear, calem lightens the mood not knowing what's going on "hey Kelly, love your new look" calem says with a smile.

 This was shocking to hear, calem lightens the mood not knowing what's going on "hey Kelly, love your new look" calem says with a smile

Kelly blushes a little "uh, thanks for noticing" Kelly says awkwardly. Dusk heard enough "here take this, and get out of here" dusk says handing sun 600 poke dollars. Sun takes the money and leaves ula ula island "should I take with this friend alex use to be with?" Sun asks himself, just then Charlie came out to play "you should, but not the moment" Charlie says "your might be right on that" sun calls out. Charlie leaves into Suns soul again "what do you think lycanroc?" Sun asks his Pokemon, lycanroc barks in response. When sun got off the boat to mele mele island a bunch of people rushed passed him, sun notices they were all wearing pink shirts "what the he'll is with everyone and pink shirts?" Sun asks himself. Sun heads to route one to clear his head, as he was watching the blue sky with no clouds, lillie rushed towards him. "Hey sun!" Lillie calls as he rushes to him "oh, hi lillie" sun says not really surprised to hear his girls voice. Lillie notices "what's the matter?" Lillie asks, sun yawns and says "had a rough night" lillie plants a kiss on his cheek.

 Lillie notices "what's the matter?" Lillie asks, sun yawns and says "had a rough night" lillie plants a kiss on his cheek

She grabs sun by the hand "come on, lets go to akala island" lillie says "why?" Sun asks. Lillie kisses his cheek again, they went to konikoni city and sat in a pokemon center. "Lillie a pokemon center is a strange place for a date" sun points out, lillie smiles "trust me" she says with a wink. While lillie was talking with nurse joy sun sneaks off to Olivia's jewel shop. "Ah Mr Sun, what brings you here again?" The shopkeeper says with a smile. Sun places the 600 poke dollars he got and asked for something special. The shopkeeper pulls out a very- "Wait, lets keep it a surprise" sun says to the writer. After sun pays and stuffs the object in his pocket, lillie didn't notice he was gone "so, will you follow me?" Lillie says with a huge smile. Sun nods and grabbed lillies hand as they walked to the benches she tells him to cover his eyes "ok ok" sun covers his eyes. "Ta dah" lillie says showing him his half of the heart necklace sun lost 2 months ago "WOW, I've been looking all over for this!" Sun says with happiness. Sun plants a kiss on lillies lips. "Lillie, will you promise me?" Sun asks "promise what?" Lillie says in response "will you promise to be my girlfriend" sun says pulling out a promise ring.

 "Lillie, will you promise me?" Sun asks "promise what?" Lillie says in response "will you promise to be my girlfriend" sun says pulling out a promise ring

"Wow" lillie says in amazement "it's beautiful, but you already got me a necklace remember" lillie says. "Lillie I want you to be my girlfriend-" sun was cut off by fans rushing towards them, he drops the ring in the water since they pushed him and he was knocked out. "Ow, my head" sun says clinching his head "are you ok?" mallow asks lifting him up. "What was that just now?" Sun asks mallow, like she knows "I don't know, but it seems to be those tourists from the boat, they're everywhere" mallow says heading home. Sun thanks mallow, but he soon realized no lillie, no people, no ring, and now sun. Sun looks up in the sky "IT'S NIGHT!!!!" Sun shouts in disbelief. His shout was so loud it caused spearows to fly out of their trees along with trumbeaks. 

To be continued. Please vote, comment, and share. It's people like you that keep this book going.