Chapter 11 the first date

The next morning it was a bright sunny day sun woke up with a warm smile on his face as the scent of blueberry pancakes filled the air. Gets up and sees moon and mom ready for breakfast. "oh sun I thought you were sleeping in today"? mom said sun responds with "why? I'm overjoyed to ever sleep, because I'm doing something special with Lillie, thanks to dusk" mom smiles and says "well that was kind of him" as she flipped another pancake Suns eyes grew wide for a second and thinks to himself* oh crap I forgot to check my phone*. as he did he got 1 final text from dusk and he didn't seem to please. the text reads "be here to tommorow early got it" 😤 sun just brushed it off and calles lillie instead. "hi sun why are you calling? it's only 8:01". sun responds with "Lillie I called to check on you and see if you would be interested on going on a..........date with me." silence on both phones as lillie blushes a deep red, but with a huge SMILE on her face. lillie....? Before sun continue lillie says with such happiness in her "yes, yes, yes I thought you never asked I was too scared because I thought you'd hate me after yesterday." sun tells her, "lillie you know I'll always love you" lillie blushes again and smiles. I see you later tonight, and what time sun thinks for a moment at 7:30 pm," and lillie says "ok see you then" as she hangs up sun gets ready for the day he goes to the living room to see moon watching cartoons, ands sits next to her and says. "moon I got a question?" and moon looks at him and says "love her, snuggle her, pamper her, womens dig that take it from me"? sun thinks about moons advice and nods his head, and goes shopping but needs someone with him so he called Lucas. "Lucas I need you to help me pick out an outfit for my date with Lillie". lucas smirks "sure meet me at the mall and we'll see what suits you *heh* get it suits." sun rolls his eyes, but smiles and chucked a few minutes later Lucas shows up and offers sun to follow him into the mall and asks a lady for the best quality men outfits and she showed them all the suits they have in stock. and sun picked a very nice suit it was a 2010 dinner outfit the ones you see in the movies. and lucas whistles and says "yeah and that's what im talking about, and how much would that be?" the lady says "about $450 poke dollars, Lucas nods and says "don't worry I'll pay as he hands her his card, and Lucas tells sun just go have fun." sun responds "love ya man awesome". they bump their fists and Lucas goes back to camp and sun walks home, and remembers what his father use to do with mom which made her happy, and they would cuddle afterwards. I wonder sun thinks to himself as he walks home it was 5:41, and their was a ring at the door and he opened it to see lillie in the most beautiful dress he ever seen. it was a white dress with sparkling blue gems (not real ones) and a cute purse. lillie blushes and says "how did I loo-" before she could finish sun cuts her off with a sweet kiss on the mouth, and said says "lillie beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life", and lillie says well it's almost 7 shall we get going sun nods and waves bye to his mom as she watches them leave. as they leave Lillie tells sun "wow you look amazing too". Sun smiles and kisses her cheek and she squeaks as they make it to the fancy seafood restaurant ,and she smiles and says "sun how you know this was my favorite place". Sun smiles and Winks at you reader. as they Place their order they got to know each other better and learn why lusiame was evil and sub admitted some embarrassing stuff. like how he kissed his sister on her birthday. which she loved as their food comes he asks "how's the fish its good right?" lillie nods her head as they finish sun pays $54.80 poke dollars as they were walking home lillie asks sun. "hey the night is still young you want to come stay at my house and........" She blushes a little but sun says "shhhh I think I get arrange." That and they got into kukuis house, but he was asleep with his wife. as lillie and sun sat on the couch she slipped off her heels and moaned. "man those shoes hurt." sun grabs her feet and begins rubbing her tired feet. as he did she blushes and didn't say anything, but watch and smile sun thinks *man she must've been tires, after all she did have a lot to do today *and lillie moans "mmmmm right there" after a good hour of rubbing her feet, she kisses him on the mouth and cuddles with him and he rubs her shoulders too. and she can't help, but smile and kiss him in his chin as they both slowly drifted to sleep. on the couch and ,before sun goes to "you are dead wrong you know what's gross those stupid idiots who make these books short or cliff hanging ending". as he went back to sleep unaware of tomorrow.

Note stay tuned