chapter 23 hapu

Sun wakes up in a bed. "uh what happened?" Hapu looks over at Sun. "oh you're awake, finally" she walks over to him handing him some tea. sun drinks his tea and asks hapu "what happened to me?" Hapu looks at him "you fainted for some reason, I don't know how or why, but you seem pretty tired after a long day I assume." sun gets up from the bed. "well thank you, uh have you seen my hat?" she points to the closet. right. "sun I need your help around the ranch. it would be nice to catch up with you again." Sun smiles and nods "um sure." as they went outside hapu hands him a bucket. "here now feed the mudsdales" sun takes the bucket and rushes towards the Stables. the mudsdale  Winnie with happiness. "okay everyone calm down I'm going to feed you don't worry." he says as he fills the trays with pokebeans all the mudsdaled ate happily. Sun signs with relief and walks back as help hapu is feeding some miltanks. "now what? sun asked hapu "now milk the miltanks" the miltanks moo at him. as hapu hands sun another bucket, but more wider. as soon as the miltanks done eating sun started milking the miltanks. sun was a little grossed out, but pay no mind. "now sun take the milk to the fridge okay." sun carries the heavy milk buckets to the fridge and asks hapu "is there anything else I can do?" hapu Smiles at him and says as she hands him a shovel "scoop up the-" sun cuts off hapu "no no say no more I know what to do." as he grabs the shovel and heads to where the Bulls are at. "uh that stinks so bad as Sun Scoops up the last of the waste. sun quickly washing his hands. *never doing that again* sun tells himself. sun head back to hapus house when he did she already taking off her work boots. ah sun care Hapu and "thanks for the help" she hands him $360 poke dollars. "Sun would you stay for dinner? I like to talk to you." "uh sure." later hapus Grandma makes both of them peach cobbler. "thank you" sun politely says. hapus grandma says "hapu why didn't you tell me your boyfriend was so sweet." they both blush "he's not my boyfriend." "she's not my girlfriend." they both said the same time. "just kidding." they both sign with relief as they started to eat. later they both sat on the couch and started watching some movies. "so hapu why did you needed to see me she blushes, "a little well I have a secret I don't really like to tell anyone, because I'm afraid they're going to judge me. sun looks at her surprise "what is it come on it can't be that bad." "promise you won't tell anyone." Sun nods as she Whispers in his ear" I'm in love with Lillie." son looks at you reader "yeah you started coming. come on have you play sun and moon and Ultra sun and moon and all that gross artwork." sun looks at hapu shocked "uh hapu I'm Lillie's boyfriend we've been dating for quite a while." hapus flash Grows All red. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." she stutters too much. "hapu I understand why you like her, but I had my eyes set on her for a while, and I asked her and we hit it off." hapu looks ashamed "I'm sorry." "it's okay hapu no hard feelings" after that weird moment sun left hapus house, and head to the boats it was 9:25 p.m. when sun got back man it's been awhile when sun open the door he was greeted by his lovable sister who just jumped on him, and kissed him till sun couldn't breathe anymore. "MOON GET OFF OF ME!" "oh I'm sorry brother I just missed you." "yeah I miss you too" "Welcome Home." mom said kissing his cheek. yeah ,yeah I know how much you miss me." say "has dusk been around lately?" mom and moon look at each other and both nod no. Sun snuggles with moon later in her cute pajamas. sun looked out the window at the Moon "ah lillie I wish to cuddle with you again." as night slowly turns to Morning Sun wakes up before Moon and Tucks her in his bed. he kisses her cheek, and a small smile grows across her face. sun takes lycanroc with him to uki uki Island to help with the league. when he got to the island dusk calls "brother hey bro come here we have to talk about something." sun gets into the meeting tent. as Sun explains what they're going to do next week. "we going to revisit the islands next week, which means the workers will get a day off" every one tells sun "that's a great idea" dusk announces "everyone next week on Friday you all get a day off." everybody cheers so work, work. work. the workers were working faster than ever. sun walks back to the boat and calls Mom. "Mom we're going to revisit all the four Islands next Friday okay, so don't worry about me." Mom Smiles "sure sweetie have fun." when sun got home he sees Moon drinking some milk and Mom working on the computer. he walks over to Moon "hey baby how was school?" she kisses her brother "it's okay ,but I have to read this chapter in the book later will you read it with me?" sun tells his sister "sure later in the night." Moon and Sun switch into their pajamas and started reading. the story was rather interesting it's the history of Cubone. moon with slowly reading as she got sleepy so was Sun. Sun began massaging his sister's shoulders making her more sleepy, with a yawn she drops the book and goes to sleep. which sun later did and wraps it his arms around moon and Cuddles with her, and kisses her ear good night.

Stay tuned for more