chapter 15 goodnight angel

As sun wakes up and feels a posted on his forehead it reads *thanks u *❤ sun smiles and places it on his desk and sees moon still sleeping with lycanroc, and eevee he tucks a blanket over them, but just then he hears the car trying to start "hey dusk what are you doing?" sun asked "I'm trying to fix the car It never works does it?" sun rolls his eyes "it WAS dads car you know" dusk responds with "that's what he's gets for buying a cheap piece of junk" as dusk kicks the car trie, "so why aren't you at the building site?" dusk responds with "i put red in charge we talked a little personal". sun just nods his head in reply as he looked at his phone it wad about 6:45 am. "ok I'm gonna wake moon, she has to go to school." dusk nods and sun rushes into the house grabbing moons clothes. "wake up moon it's time for trainer school" she slowly wakes up and yawns she kisses sun on the cheek. "morning Sun." Mom gets moons breakfast to the table eggs and bacon just the way shes like it. moon smiles "thank you" mom tells them "ok I gotta go to work I'll see you later tonight." when mom left sun takes moon to school once they were done with breakfast they walked to school as they got to school a youngster said, "hey your the champion?" "uh yeah who want to know"? sun asked the youngster said "is he or is he not your brother that defeated me 3 years ago" sun said 'who are you?" "I'm joey". sun responds with "listen kid you want an autograph or something?" the kid nods "I want a rematch with your brother, I bet $700 poke dollars on it" sun looks shocked "kid that's a high wager are sure?" joey said yes besides as he did he sends a very strong looking raticate. "see I'm strong now he won't know what hit him." sun rolls his eyes *man he's full of himself he thinks to himself.* "ok deal kid." as they shakes hands and the school bell rings. sun runs off to tell dusk the challenger. "dusk! dusk!" sun shouted as long as he could, as dusk hits head "OW boy you better have a good reason". sun tell him "dude remember this kid named joey?" dusk looks at sun 'you mean youngster joey?" sun reply with "yes, hes asking for a rematch against you." dusk released Typhlosion it lets out a battle cry and sun looks amazed and the pokemon towers over him, with impressive bravery "wow he awesome I remember you gave him a nickname" as sun wondered. dusk said "flame neck, his name is flame neck" sun says "how ironic, but flame neck grows at him ok ok I'm sorry it's a nice name it suits you". as Typhlosion licks sun faces with happiness as the day went on sun was watching a cooking show to improve his cooking skills it was around 3:40 pm when moon got home. Moon busted in the door causing sun to jump and tells her "we have a door bell you know"? but moon doesn't say anything all she did was take off her school shoes and pick up her bag, and went to her room. sun thinks to himself *man she must be tried looks like school was painful on her* as sun finished his favorite tv show he went to moons room, and asked her moon "what wrong you don't seem like yourself". moon just reads her book and looks up and says "school was a killer today 1st we learned a lot about pokemon rules and regulations, then we went outside to go  catching gross bugs, then read a long boring book about the pokemon war, and finally we have a pokemon gym model project." moon said with stress in her voice. sun just looks at her with big eyed and in a baby voice "Ah does someone need a rub?" and moon replys with "no I don't feel like it". then sun opens his arms and says "need a hug?" then she rushes over to him and squeezes him tightly cutting oxygen to his brain. "ok ok that's enough your actually hurting me" as he tries to pry her arms open, but moon stands on her toes and kisses suns chin and says "I love you brother" Sun just embrace her tightly. soon mom came home putting her bags down and starts with dinner. sun tells mom while she's cooking mom "you need a vacation." mom smiles and blushes and says "baby as much as I'd love to I can't I have to much work to do, and my boss is killing me with the work assessments."  sun rubs moms back a little "uh that's feels better" mom signs. just them *DING* "oh meatloaf" mama said.then once dinner was over sun and moon got their pajamas and started getting ready for bed. while brushing their teeth moon asks sun "sun I'm scared could you stay in my room until I fall asleep?" sun asks "what's the matter?" moon looks away with embarrassment and says "moon a special someone is coming, but just not yet." but sun stayed in her room rubbing her foot so she could sleep quicker. which she did as he finished he kissed her goodnight and whispered "good night angel." as he turned off the light, but gets a text from joey saying "see you tomorrow a*****e". sun looks at you reader "if you know the word don't say it trying to keep this book P.G ✌😑✌ because that's are world today." as he goes to with lycanroc snoring away the moon shines over him with a calming aura.

Note hope you enjoyed this chapter of flower under the sun we will see you later. Stay tuned for more