Chapter 17 brother/sister love

Sun wakes up from his chair at home. "man my head what happened?" moon comes in the room in her pajamas. "morning sleepyhead you passed out on the chair after partying hard last night". lycanroc licks Moon's face she giggles and pushes it away it. Smiles with happiness "cutie" Moon comments. "man what time is it?" Sun asks as she checks her watch. "it's about 9:08 a.m." "oh crap I'm late for work", but Moon slowly pushes him back on the chair and tell him "dusk was in a real good mood so he gave you the day off." sun rolls his eyes and says "how nice of him." Moon hands him a plate with eggs and sausage he gobbled them up. Moon smiles she loves watching her brother eat makes her happy to know her brother is Happy. "uh Sun?" Moon asks with a blush sun looks at her. "yeah." he asks "can I sit on your lap?" Sun finishes and says "it okay."he pated his lap and she sits on him .sun looks at her weirdly "what's the matter baby?" she responds with "sun I'm lonely I need a man in my life and you're the closest thing to a man in my life and that's so sad I think I'm going to cry". sun pets her head, and says "Moon the right man will come how about gladion?" she looks at him surprised "gladion he's in kanto I was too scared to ask, because I thought he didn't like me." she says with a blush he kisses her cheek and she looks at her brother and snuggles with him. as the day went on Sun prepared a day where she and him can hang together. when Mom got home she cook some tasty steak Curry. Sun looks at you reader "I'm pretty sure we all know the curry system hell it's even here in alola bet you didn't know that." after eating moon and sun got ready for bed Sun invited moon to sleep with him on his bed  she looks at him with shiny eyes "really?" she asks Sun nods his head and shows her the way. the bed along with Eevee and lycanroc she nozzles with sun in his arms lycanroc sleeps on Sun's lap, and Eevee nozzles with lycanroc in its stomach. as the night goes on sun wonders about the league also about Lillie, and how she's doing with her life he signs and wonders about her. at Lillie's house she stretches her body and kisses the photo with them in it, and she says goodnight "Sun I love you." as she nuzzled the picture in her embrace and slowly drifts to sleep. the next morning Mom told sun she's going to be home by 10:30 p.m. so she tells him not to stay up too late. he nods and makes Moon breakfast her favorite mooncakes, bacon, toast, and moo moo milk and puts it on a tray and takes it to the bedroom. surprised he says and moon jumps "oh breakfast" As he sets the tray on the bed and rubs her shoulders. as she eats she's enjoying every second of it. after breakfast sun walks with moon to the PokePark to play with Eevee and lycanroc the to really enjoy it. as the day went on they also went to the beach to skip stones like he did with Lillie. the sun shines brightly Moon Smiles happily as she enjoys her time with her brother. she thinks *Sun must really like me! normally he be busy with life and now he's taking time out of his day to spend time with me* she blushes to the thought of it as drool drips down her mouth. sun looks over and tap her. "is everything alright? Moon you seem dazed." she blushed with embarrassment "uh nothing Sun nothing at all." sun sit at the cafe with moon and asks her "why did you like gladion anyways?" she blushes and says "he's cute I like him a lot." "I actually had a crush on him and the night he was going to go to Kanto, I want to kiss him so bad, but I backed out." sun looks at you reader "Deja Vu remember sun and moon?" as their food arrives they start eating. at the build site a shady character plants a bomb near the build site "that'll come important later on trust me." sun and moon we're having fun playing games and joy movies from Unova. sun looks at you reader "in case you never kids didn't not play Black and White 2 lets players be in movies which was pretty exciting to see if who wouldn't." after the movie it was 9:30 p.m. well Moon time to go home she yawns and tells him "Sun my feet hurt could you carry me home" he nods and picks her up and carries her home. as soon as they got home he kisses her forehead and changes her into her pajamas. sun looks that you reader "I know it may seem weird, but she's tired so those of you who are getting weird ideas for your pleasures, but I wouldn't blame you we all have Pleasures." once he was finished he makes mom's bed and gets ready for bed, but before he did he made Mom some dinner and Meowth purrs on suns leg. "aw hey little guy having put you in these stories lately, but don't worry". sun tells him once he was done he places a plate of lasagna it was 10:09 p.m. sun puts his pajamas on and sleeps on his bed. when Mom got home she sees the lasagna on the table with a note that read *love you Mom 😊* she blushes and after finishing dinner she goes two sun bedroom and kisses him on the forehead, and Whispers goodnight baby. the next morning sun gets a phone call "SUN THE LEAGUE IT AS ITS......

Note: stay tuned for more please share like and comment it's people like you that keep the story going