chapter 20 fighting anger 😡

After the events of last night sun was passed out on the floor. "next time I got to get like this there better be a party involved." sun told himself his lycanroc licked his face. "okay that's nice now get off me." sun pushes his lycanroc away, and checks his phone. it was Lucas "thanks for your help last night bro, say what happened to Kelly's boyfriend?" sun smiles and text Lucas "let's just say he won't be bothering you anymore." Lucas text back "uuhh okay." sun tells mom" I'm going with lycanroc to the gym." as he slams the door breaking a vase. "man what's been happening to my baby boy." mom tells Moon. "I don't know maybe he's going through something." Moon looks that you reader "sorry but the writer is not a good speller, but he'll fix it soon so for now deal with it okay." eevee nozzles on Moon's leg she shreaks, and jumps a little as Eevee purrd. Sun thinks about this rage that's in him, when he gets to the gym. he starts punching the boxing bag along with lycanroc every punch every hit every blow the bag would bounce around. as sun's punches get harder "WHY DID YOU KILL MY FATHER YOU SON OF--".  later that day sun gets a call from dusk. "hey bro the league starting off great thanks to the pokedollars. sun nods "that's great bro hey can we talk about our dad?" dusk says" NO" and hangs up. Sun is not very happy he yells "WHY IS TALKING ABOUT OUR DAD SO DIFFICULT." as he punches a tree leaving a huge dent in the trunk. sun looks that you reader "impressive isn't it?" lycanroc Pat's his trainer on the back calming him down just a little bit. sun gets home around 6:28 p.m. mom was checking her watch, because dinner was almost done she pulls out a tray of beef casserole. "smelled good" Sun busts in the door and grumbles mom shouts "MOON DINNER'S ready." Moon leaps out of her room, and onto a chair waiting for a plate. mom serves a square of casserole. Moon starts to slowly eat her square with for,k and Sun barely even touches his food. mom looks over Sun "aren't you hungry?" Sun nods his head no, and goes to his room locking the door not before swearing under his breath. sun was in his room and lycanroc clawing to be let in and suddenly gets a phone call from Lillie. "hey babe are you okay?' sun responds with "I really don't want to talk to you right now." "Lillie I'm just tired." Lillie tell Sun "Sun, baby I know when something is wrong by the tone of your voice so what happened?" Sun responds with "dusk won't tell me anything about our father, and who or what killed him he just ignores my questions, and doesn't even bother to explain anything." after talking with Lillie for what seemed like forever mom knocks on the door. "sun are you okay?" sun unlock the door and let's mom in. "honey is everything okay?" as they sit on the bed. "Mom it's about Dad and dusk won't tell me anything not even specifically his death." mom Pat sun's back "oh sun I know you love your dad, but sometimes we can't stop things we can't control." she kisses her son on the cheek. "yeah I know." he says holding his cheek. Sun slowly closes eyes the next morning sun rushes to Route 3 Lucas needed his help. sun already angry and push Lucas out of the way, and sees Kelly getting harassed. Lucas was beating up bad again and I thought he was dead, but crawled away. sun rushes to the boys about to sexually harassed the girl. till Sun shouts "HEY GET OFF OF HER" they both turned around and chuckled. "look at this guy trying to be the big man. well come and get her" he realised his gengar and sun shouts "LYCANROC ATTACK USE CRUNCH", BUT GENGAR DISAPPEARS STAY FOCUS BUDDY. BUT IT WAS TOO LATE. "SHADOW PUNCH" AND LYCANROC WAS HIT HARD. "NOW USE SHADOW BALL" LYCANROC WAS HIT. "SUN COUNTERED IT "USE STONE EDGE" AND IT HITS GENGAR CRITICAL HIT, BUT GENGAT USES ANOTHER SHADOW BALL. LYCANROC ALMOST WAD KNOCKED OUT. "now kill it" gengar about to use another shadow ball sun falls to his knees... "TYRANITAR USE DRAGON PULSE" GENGAR it hits and fainted. dusk tells "FLAME NECK USE FLAMETHROWER" Lucas shouts "EMPOLEON USE HYDRO PUMP" scaring the boys. Brendan shouted SEPTILE USE "BULLET SEED AND FINALLY CHARIZARD FIRE BLAST" sending the boys flying the second island. dusk rushes to Suns Aid, while Lucas rushes to Kelly's Aid. and red tends to lycanroc Sun tells dusk "it's one of those b******* Goons." Kelly and Lucas hug each other tightly. sun tells "red get those two out of here make sure they're safe." red takes the two onto his Charizard and fly off the island to the first Island. Sun wakes up in the Pokemon Center nurse Joy tends to his Pokemon. "morning sweetie" she says in a joyful voice. sun looks that you reader "they don't call her Nurse Joy for nothing." as she gives sun some tea, and Blissey use just heal pulse on lycanroc. sun ask "Nurse Joy what happened." Nurse Joy smiles and says "your hero you saved a young girl from those boys." sun asks how you know she points at the TV, and news reporters tell the story of a boy who is dating a girl in alola gets dumped by her, and his goons come to finish the job. Sun couldn't believe it. Nurse joy give Sun a kiss. sun was shocked. Sun later get the text from Lillie *that's my boy ❤* Sun's anger is a little after getting out of the Pokemon Center. he went to the worksite everything seems normal, but the workers they seem a little hungr.y "Sun I need some help" dusk tells sun and sun asks "hey brother what's going on here."

Another chapter stay tuned for more. Please like comment and vote it's people like you that keep the story going