Chapter 90 The League Debute

In a dream sun calls for his dad again "DAD, DAD, DAD DID YOU KNOW HOW YOU DIED" sun shouts. At first they're was nothing, then suns father showed up "I really don't know how, it all happened so fast I woke up dead" suns father explained. "Dad, I know how you died" sun said "yes do tell" sun father ushered. "Dusk told me, a pickup truck ran you over killing you instantly, and one of the men I saw in jail, told me why they killed you was because of a jealous crush and they were paid 10,000 poke dollars for it" sun explained. Suns father was lost for works "was it one of dennis's men" Suns father asked , sun nodded "is she safe?" Suns father asked "don't worry I don't think their coming back" sun says.

"Promise me you'll keep it that way" Suns father said before he left and sun whispers back "don't worry I will" as he slowly woke up

"Promise me you'll keep it that way" Suns father said before he left and sun whispers back "don't worry I will" as he slowly woke up. At the crack of dawn he looked at his watch which was 6:37 am. Sun looks at the pink sky "man, did that just happen or was it all to real" sun said to himself "don't worry human you got this" charlie said. Sun wakes up mom "morning mom, will you make breakfast and then we could go shopping for outfits for the ceremony" sun whispers, mom smiles "of course" as she plants a kiss on his cheek. Sun sneaks into moons room and tickles her ribs, moon woke up in surprise, she shrieked and giggled while trying to squirm out of his grip, but to no avail. "Aww is someone uncomfortable" sun cooed over his giggling sister, while moon was shrieked mom heard it "aww isn't that cute" mom thought to herself while making omelettes. After 6 minutes moon had tears stream down her face, she finally had enough and fell on the floor catching her breath "don't......do that......again" moon tried to say. Sun smiled and helped his sister up "I'm in a good mood, come on we're gonna get ready soon" sun said. Moon got over it as they ate breakfast "so sun, how was the league" mom asked "I'm sure it's pretty good" sun answers "how long did it take" moon asked "about 3 months" sun answered. Sun then looks At you reader "I know it seemed like a short while, but we do stuff outside of this you know" sun says to you, then back to their point of view. "Well I'm proud of you sun, im sure dad would too" mom says with a smile.

Lycanroc licks sun face with happiness "ok boy, calm down we need to got shopping know" sun says with glee

Lycanroc licks sun face with happiness "ok boy, calm down we need to got shopping know" sun says with glee. Sun, moon, and mom went to the mall to go shopping and sun texted lillie "hey lillie 🌸 you at the mall" sun texted "yes, just waiting for you😉" lillie texted back. Sun meets lillie sitting by the bench waiting for him, sun meets lillie with a warm hug, as she plants a kiss on his cheek. "Ok we gonna do some shopping or you'll meet us there" moon says. Sun, moon, lillie, and mom went to the clothes shop in the mall, moon picked a simple pink dress with a flower near the waist, Lillie picked a light blue and white dress with sparkles on them, and mom picked a black dress with with grey stripes. As for sun he picked out a navy blue tuxedo, with a black tie "you look amazing" lillie says with a blush.

"Bet you never saw that coming" sun says to you reader "and by the way, the poke brother writing this knows a lot of fashion" sun mentions before goes back to their point of view

"Bet you never saw that coming" sun says to you reader "and by the way, the poke brother writing this knows a lot of fashion" sun mentions before goes back to their point of view. "Ok so, now that we got the outfits lets go home and get ready for tonight" sun says with excitement. When sun, moon, and mom got home they got dress looking good "sun, which shoes you think are better wedges or these heels" mom asked "hhhmm those heels" sun predicted with confidence. Moon blushes and asks "well, how do I look" moon asks bashfully "you look, amazing" sun says, moon stands on her toes and plants a kiss on his nose. Sun calls dusk "hey bro, we're coming to ula ula island soon" sun calls "yes, come early, we need you here for a big speech" dusk calls back. Sun ushers moon and mom outta the house and walk to the boat "if I knew we were walking, I wouldn't be wearing these heels" moon complained, sun rolls his eyes and smiles. They toke the boat to ula ula island, and when they got there, dusk meets them by the dock "there you are the man of the hour" dusk says hugging him, which was not normal unless dusk was really happy. A worker comes up in a suit with a bright smile and shakes Suns hand "Mr. Sun it is an honor to have finally meet you and it is an honor to have worked on this project" he says with a smile. Sun smiles back "well I gotta say you out did yourself, your family must be proud" sun adds. The man walks back to his seat, dusk hands sun his speech care "remember these lines ok boy" dusk says. Sun reads the card, which seems legit "wow you prepared for this for a long time, didn't you brother" sun teases, dusk playfully punch suns shoulder "you know it bro" dusk smiles. Everyone claps and cheers as red enters on stage.

"HELLO EVERYBODY, WE ARE GATHER HERE TODAY TO OPEN UP THE ULTIMATE NEW POKEMON LEAGUE" red announces

"HELLO EVERYBODY, WE ARE GATHER HERE TODAY TO OPEN UP THE ULTIMATE NEW POKEMON LEAGUE" red announces. "IT TOOK MANY HOURS AND 3 MONTHS, IM PROUD TO SAY THE WORKERS DID WELL" red announces on the Mic. Dusk whispers to suns ear "ok champ, are you ready for the biggest speech of your life" sun gulps. Sun looks over At the crowd, everyone cheering as they flashed their cameras.

To be continued. Please remember to vote, comment, and share. It's people like you that keep this book going.