chapter 18 it what?......😮

Sun quickly gets up and dresses taking his Lycanroc with him by carrying him on his back. rushing out the door, while flying on Charizard he saw smoke in the air which terrified sun, and thinks the worst can happen. lycanroc tries to reassure his trainer ,but Sun wasn't having it. as they approached the build site there were Hospital trucks and police cars. sun looks around and sees body bags and injured workers. *what could have happened?" sun thought to himself. "dusk what happened here?" dusk explains what happened "there was this crazy man who planted a bomb on the build site, and it let out a loud explosion killing 35 workers me and Brandon were lucky to make it out with one worker". sun looks at the workers they saved he looked terrified. "dusk who did this?" sun asked him dusk doesn't answer and shrugs "I don't know but whoever he is he's going to pay"  Brandon tells "dusk the results of the bombing, dusk we lost 35 workers plus 12 due to injury which leads 47 workers dead, and about 61 injured and the remaining workers we got plus some of lilies workers we have about 70 workers left that's not bad, but we we are not going to get the building done anytime soon. dusk thinks for a moment. "okay red make arrangements, Lucas more information about this guy, and for the rest of you go home and rest and keep your eyes open for anyone who looks out of the crowd okay?" everybody leaves, but dusk told sun "brother get home quickly our family might be in danger." sun nods and picks up lycanroc and gets on Charizard. "okay Charizard fly us home and quick." Charizard flew faster than a boat leading home. sun rushes home lycanroc behind him he opens the door worried something bad had happened to Moon while he was gone. he looked around frantically and was at ease when he saw moons boots in the corner of the living room by the couch. he rushes and bust into Moon's room. she shrieks as sun falls to the floor he looks up to see his terrified sister. he hugs her tightly Moon, "I was so scared something would happen to you." Moon hugged her brother, but she was pissed at Sun. "what is going on?" while having tea Sun turns on the TV and the news channel was on. "we have report of a bombing at the new Pokemon League killed about 47, and injured 61. still the man who hasn't been identified ,but police are still on search we advise everyone to stay home the curfew is 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. more reports coming soon ."as soon as the report mom enters the house. "oh thank God you're here" as she kisses both of her children's foreheads, "I was so worried something bad happened" mom changes her clothes and starts cooking she smiles and she see her son stroking her daughter's hair, and brushes it. Mom thinks "well how cute." mom thinks to herself as the stew Cooks in the pot, "okay dinner's ready." Moon ask "what is this?" mom slurp some "it's spicy very still try it you'll love it". as she taste it "Mmmm tasty" as dinner finishes Sun calls Lillie. "hey babe are you okay? are you hurt? how's your arm been lately?" Sun replies with "Lillie calm down my arm is fine, but there was a bombing at the building site and killed 47 people." "Sun I'm worried about you I'm scared something happened to you i don't know what I do?" sun tells Lillie. "Lillie I'm here for you baby everything is going to be okay." lillie Smiles. "okay baby" as they hang up Sun text Lucas "Eh dude found anything yet?" Lucas text back "no not yet still digging." Sun text *good luck bro* as he turns off his phone Sun wonders what is going to become of the league? Eevee walks into sun's room and lays on his stomach as Sun tries to get some sleep. the night usually doesn't scare sun until now. the next morning he gets a call from his brother bro meeting at Tasty Burger 🍔. you in? sun says "hell yeah I'm in." as sun and Lycanroc go to the restaurant, and see  a shadowy figure, but it slipped his mind at the Burger Joint. dusk doesn't look too happy. "what's wrong bro?" Sun asked dusk looks at red and says "red please tell him" red clears his throat well due to budget cuts we had to let some workers go, and we barely have any left over money so the chances of the us actually getting the league built will take about three years at most." sun looks surprised "I don't believe it, all that hard work for nothing" Calem tries to reassure Sun that everything is okay "DUSK MY ARM WAS INJURED CAUSE OF THIS STUPID IDEA ARE YOU KIDDING YOUR JUST GOING TO QUIT." dusk tells sun "now temper brother." "NO I'M SICK OF THIS BULL****" Lucas come sun down "okay we need a plan but we don't have money. how are we going to get money?" red says "how about another fundraiser?" dusk nods "no and how and who pay 200000 poke dollars worth of damage?" Brandon says "this is risky, but we might have to get a small loan from the bank and I know how to pay him back." dusk's eyes widen "hhhmmmmm not a bad idea" as the meeting and Sun walks alone on the road thinking about the person, and why dusk was acting so weird. everything he asked about him or their father's death. "I'm going to have to get into this myself. hey lycanroc are you ready to do a little digging?" lycanroc responds with a howl and the grout. "that's what I thought and they both rushed to the boat to get to library on the third island to hopefully find what they're looking for.