Chapter 3 the day I met you

Sun rushes over to lillie and gives her a hug. I missed you so much lillie I'm glad I get to see your face said sun. I missed you to sun I'm very proud of you said lillie. After a moment a silence Hau broke it. Hey we are suppose to be having fun shouted hau. Yeah everyone shouts. Then the music plays everyone dances sings along to the music. Everyone watches the fireworks and eat a lot of food. Best of all sun got to spend time with his best friend lillie. Hey lillie can I ask you something sun said a little nervous. Of course sun you can tell me anything said lillie. Still a little scared sun says do you remember the time we first me? Yeah it feels like just yesterday said lillie. I remember every single moment we had together said lillie. I was going to the ruins bit nebby never wanted to stay in the bag. When nebby was getting attacked by those spearows I didn't know wjat to do. Until I saw you said lillie blushing a bit. I thought at first you were working for the aether paradise and you came to take me back. Until you asked me what was wrong I knew you were here to help me. When you saves nebby I was so thankful for your help. When the professor said you were the trainer he likes so my h I just felt something different... Lillie stoop talking for a minute and watched everyone else having fun. Come on lillie continue said sun. Ok I will said lillie. When you were doing the island challenge I watched and I was amazed by you you inspire me sun said lillie blushing red. And When you became island champion I couldn't believe it. I felt something that I never felt before lillie said looking at suns brown eyes. I don't know what it is but I-I-I don't know what it is. Sun looks at her in her green eyes and says I think I know what it is... I have a confession to make said sun with confidence. When I met you I thought of us nothing more then friends. Until I got to know you more. Sun paused for a minute to look at the fireworks. Then resumes I felt something completely different like... Sun and lillie looked at each other and say I think...i think...i think I lillie cuts off sun by saying I love you. They stared at eachother for a second until Sun said yeah I love you lillie I'm in love with you. I've never met someone like you before in my life. Sun continues I don t want this to ruin our friendship but I though if I didn't tell you I would lose my chance to tell my real - lillie cuts off son again by kissing him on the mouth long and deep. Sun felt happy. Very happy. Like he was hit by a rainbow. Like he was melting inside. They broke their kiss and blushed at each other for a long time. Until lillie said to sun I've been waiting for you to say that since we met the first time. Sun said why didn't you tell me you were in love with me? Because I though I would distract you from your island challenge said Lillie. Sun said now you would never distract me. I have one more question  lillie said sun what is it? Said lillie. Will you be my girlfriend? Said sun a little scared. Yes Sun I would love that. Sun and lillie kissed again as more fireworks flew into the sky. After the festival everyone went home. Except for hau, lillie, sun,moon,kukui, and suns mom. Man my feet are killing me after all that dancing said mom. So do mine said moon. Well then I guess you all should get home now said kukui. Yeah we should said sun. Hold on lillie said hau. I have something to tell you. What is it said Lillie. Well would you be interested in staying with me tonight? said hau that's nice out but I think I'm going to go with son and his him that's okay I can tell you another time sit how a little more alone time next time said how okay then... says I'll be a little nervous a Cucuy can ice and go to stay with son for the night said Lillie. Sure go on ahead lillie follows sun and his family back to their home. lillie said so sun since I'm coming home with you where should I sleep tonight.well since I know you don't like to be alone how about you sleep with me on my bed tonight said Sun Well it's our first time I guess we can try it out said lillie okay but let's get home first.

Authors note: man this took forever also I need to tell you all who read this I'm going to start doing chapters everyday and now am I not to do it as often but I will do it if it's on a good day so I will update one or two maybe even three chapters a day and this will be a start to our hundred chapter series I know it sounds crazy because I have a lot of things to do than worry about some fanfiction but I decided to have some free time so how about I do this for fun also I got a lot of free time so I best I spend it on this so to everyone who's reading this I really glad you enjoyed this part of the series and I hope you all have a safe night have a good week and stay in school and have a good weekend I'll see you all soon maybe tomorrow and if you want to know what happens next you got to stay tuned to find out more.