Chapter 50 will it hurt us?

"OK here's the plan, we use the tracker to find out a way out of here, and once we see the waterfall that us out of here, we swim for it ok." Dusk nods then says, "red if we run out of air there's no way we're getting out of here." Lucas adds, "what about sun?" Red picks up sun and carries him. "Ok on word gentlemen," the boys start to Make their way through the great unknown. back in the Aether Paradise the worker keeps trying on is computer, Lusamine come to the control room. "We have a problem." Lusamine comes into the control room. "What is it this time." the Aether Paradise Worker tells her, "we got their heart pulse back. That means they're still alive, But the bad news is they Won't be for long. They're running out of air and losing it in... 1 hour." lusamine then tells the worker. "I think I know who We can get as a rescue team." back in the tunnels the group feels uneasy.

"SHHHH WHAT WAS THAT" Lucas whispered really loud

"SHHHH WHAT WAS THAT" Lucas whispered really loud. "Damn it Lucas "I only have one pair of pants." dusk said angrily "no do you HEAR that." They all go silent, just then they heard a loud noise like a dying Pig. "AGGGHHHHHH" Dusk and Lucas face turns blue while Reds face turns white "what the hell was that?" Red says his voice Trying not to show Fear. "what the hell is down here? What is with us?" Back on the ula ula island brenden and calem Were almost done with the inside of their new league. "Hey Brandon It's been a whole day, and we haven't seen the rest of the group." "I'm starting to worry" Brendan responds with "I'm sure they're safe., just then a limo shows up, Lusamine Then says "your group is in the hole they're stuck. So we need you to get Them out of the tunnel." the two member said "great. When do we start?" Lusamine Says "get three more workers and come to the Aether Paradise." back in the tunnel the group tries to find an opening once they got to an opening dusk looks at his tracker.

" back in the tunnel the group tries to find an opening once they got to an opening dusk looks at his tracker

"Okay, Okay, we got a signal now. Let's Contact the control room. control room to team were lost at 57 Meters under were lost, and don't know where we are. Please respond ." "control room to team we You should be at your Aid in an hour, or so" "team to control room. No offense, but we'll be dead in an hour." "I just heard news Brandon and Calem are going to rescue you in a sub in about 20 or 30 minutes." "Rodger that head north over and out." Dusk tells the team. "Okay, we're going to be rescued by a rescue team, problem is we might die before they get here." the group Hears another Screech "eeeeeeeeeeee". "We better get going." as the boys Rush North back in the Aether Paradise lusamine Gets the rescue team. "Okay, you all have air to last about a week. All you need to do is get team one, and leave as soon as possible." The team prepares to descend. Lillie says to lusamine. "Mother is Sun, red. and Lucas Okay," lusamine turns around and says "don't worry Lillie. Your boyfriend is going to be fine. I'm sure of it." Lillies lip Quivers "please........please be Ok". Lillie says to herself. back in the tunnels team one was running North until they think they're in the clear. "Okay, I think we're safe for now." Lucas says then dusk says, "we should rest here for a bit. "Everyone sits then red says "sun is the tracker. The thing is tracking us ,and sun is the reason this thing is following us Lucas then says you saw it."

"Yes, it was big and black as night sharp teeth, and evil smile

"Yes, it was big and black as night sharp teeth, and evil smile." Lucas begins to shutter and fear. "We're going to have to leave sun." dusk objects and says "no, we're not leaving sun behind." red then says, "I'm sorry dusk. Look at him, he just slow us down." dusk says "no red. We're not leaving My brother." red then says, "okay, but we'd best run because look." the demon stands right in front of them and says, "I.....found.......you," the boys run in fear "CONTROL ROOM TO TEAM ONE WHERE IS THE RESCUE WE'RE ALMOST THERE TO THE CHECK POINT DO YOU COPY!" Nothing just static while running dusk looks at you, and says "I know what you're thinking. Why don't we use our Pokemon? Well, we would but not when we're 57 miles down besides we left them at the Aether Paradise because we thought it would be a simple in-and-out Mission." just before they lost Hope they found the waterfall which they come from. "HEY HEY I SEE THEM," I worker yells as a sub appears.

 "HEY HEY I SEE THEM," I worker yells as a sub appears

Suns vision sun's Vision fades in and out "uh........where.......help.....lillie." The sub carries the boys as the demon tries to get them, but fails and screeches in defeat the sub get out of the hole. "Okay, let's close off this hole." a worker says the sub starts to attack some rocks and they fall one by one covering the hole. slowly appears on the Aether Paradise dock. Lillie and moon rush to the boys. Lillie Falls and starts to think her boyfriend is dead. red tells her "don't worry sun is still alive. He just passed out." two the Aether Paradise members help sun Get sun to the Sick Bay lusamine Then asks, "what happened?" "What did you see?" dusk looks at lusamine "All we saw down there was hell." the Aether Paradise members said "quickly now sun is losing blood. We need to get him to the sickbay." back in the hole the demon laughs evilly. don't think you got away sun. You may have escaped me for now, but I have a feeling we'll meet again very very soon."

To be continued............ Stay tuned for more.