Chapter 92 The Party 🎊

"Tonight's the night sun my boy" lucas says with a smile "yeah I've been waiting 3 months for this" sun mentions. Sun,dusk, and lucas head for the bathroom to refreshin up for to night "check it out dudes, I got chest hair" lucas says revealing a single chest hair. Sun and dusk look at it each other like really, dusk plucks it out of lucas's chest "OW" lucas yells. Dusk inspects the single hair "wow, it really is a hair" dusk says. Just then, the music started playing. Which meant the party has started "ok boys, get ready to party" dusk says as they head out to see people dancing, eating, and playing some of the pokemon party games. Sun hears lillies voice "so sun, how do I look" lillie says with a blush.

Lillie looks at your reader "yes, I know the last chapter had a different dress

Lillie looks at your reader "yes, I know the last chapter had a different dress. But the author has to use what he's got." Now back to their point of view. Sun holds lillie in a tight hug, they kiss swretly, feeling each others soft lips as the world just disappeared. "Come on you two" calem says, he ushers them to the party. "Sun, heres the man of the hour" a business guy says as he sees lillie and sun holding hands "hey, your that worker that had a broken leg when the bomb went off" sun remembered. They shake hands "Thank you, mr sun I'm proud to say that we did a good job." The man says, sun smiles "I'm proud, we as a team, I hope to battle you soon" the stranger grins and nods. Lillie kisses sun on the cheek "I'm proud of you sun" lillie says sweetly "no lillie, I'm proud of you" this causes lillie to blush a little and hides her face. The music plays, gladion who didn't dress up, stands in a corner with a cup of punch "hey you made it" moon says holding her hands together. Gladion blushes a little to see moon in a cute dress "you look, so beautiful" gladion stutters "awww thank you" moon stands on her toes and plants a kiss on gladions cheek. Gladion holds her hand "um moon, do you wanna get some sushi at the bar?" He asks in question "sure, sounds good" she says with a smile. "Uh is your mother here" sun asks "Uh yeah, shes talking with Mr. Mohn, my father" she says, but the last part she whispers. "HELLO my lovely daughter" lusamine joyfully says, as she messes up her daughter hair "stop mom your embarrassing me" lillie whines.

The music continues, red looks around and sees a familiar girl "hey, I think I've seen you before" red says with uncertainty

The music continues, red looks around and sees a familiar girl "hey, I think I've seen you before" red says with uncertainty. The girl turn and smiles "well aren't you a site for sore eyes" the girl says, red couldn't see her since it was dark, but he tries to wrap his head around it. "Come on dance with me" the girl says grabbing reds hand, which he didn't refuse. While lillie and lusamine were talking to mr mohn, he looks over to see moon and gladion making out in the corner "isn't that cute, moon found love" sun thought. Sun grabs a cup of punch "hey cousin, this is unusual seeing you all alone" sun turns to see mr kukui "hi professor" sun answers. "I have to say, your doing very well for yourself" kukui says with a smile "why thank you professor" sun says drinking his punch. "Hey honey, I found sun" mr kukui calls over to his wife "happy to see you again" Mrs burnet says planting a kiss on his forehead "Uh you too ma'am" sun says. Seeing all around the party, the ultra recon squad members "hello, sun I'm happy to say we're all glad that we met you" the one with mustache says. Zossie blushes a little "your more then welcome to stay and party with us" sun offers the mustache one was about to say no, but looks over at zossie "I guess, it wouldn't kill to stay for awhile" he says as they entered. "Alright EVERYONE, it's time for slow dancing" the DJ hippy guy says, sun looks around for lillie.

 "Alright EVERYONE, it's time for slow dancing" the DJ hippy guy says, sun looks around for lillie

"May I have this dance" lucas says to kelly "well sure baby" Kelly accepts. Everyone seems to find someone to dance "lillie, care to dance" sun offers "sure, but I don't think you know how to" she giggles. "Come on a guy can try" sun says grabbing her hand. The song plays slowly. (you can here you favorite romance music while you read this reader) sun grabbed lillies hips and she wrapped her arms around his neck "seems almost easy" sun mentions. Lillie blushes "sun I have to tell you something" lillie says "Uh sure lillie" sun answers. Lillie stands on her toes to Suns ear "I love you" she whispers, sun smiles and kisses her on the mouth. As they kissed, sun kissed her deeply and tenderly, the world seemed to move in slow motion. After the slow dance, some pop music started play "wow mellow this soup is delicious, why haven't I heard about it" dusk says, mallow kissed dusk on the cheek "chef secret" she says with a wink. Dusk didn't usually blush, but he did slightly "wow tastes good mallow" brenden says spooning it up. The ultra recon squad had to go, but zossie tried to kiss sun goodbye, but she was too short so sun bend down as she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Wow, you've been getting a lot of kisses from different ladies lately, huh sun" calem says eating some tri tip "yeah, but can I help it" sun says with a shrug. Sun then sees the sun begin to rise

"Alright everyone, this is the last some for the night as the sun rises" the DJ announces

"Alright everyone, this is the last some for the night as the sun rises" the DJ announces. The music plays an alolan islander song, everyone dances till the morning light brighten up the day. And with that, the party is over.

To be continued. Please remember to vote, comment, and share. It's people like you that keep this book going.