Chapter 55 we'll make it through this 🌌

Dusk carries sun on his shoulders, lillie following close behind him "how does he have again" dusk shouts while ignoring the flights of stairs before him "he's only got about an hour to live or his body will shrivel up" lillie looks shocked at that answer. Turns out they made it just in time, dusk rushes to nurse joy and he says "quickly we need to rush my brother to the ER quickly" nurse joy gets sun on a stretcher and rushes sun to the ER. Dusk and lillie wait in the lobby, meanwhile brenden tells red "there's gonna be fall out" red nods to brenden "yeah, I hope they can forgive their champion, even though he did much" as red looks all over the city.

Dusk shakes the jar with the evil dust in it "serves you right, you stupid disease" he shakes the jar, the dust bounces around in the jar, lillie then tells dusk "stop shaking that thing, you don't want to drop it and have the same problem again" ...

Dusk shakes the jar with the evil dust in it "serves you right, you stupid disease" he shakes the jar, the dust bounces around in the jar, lillie then tells dusk "stop shaking that thing, you don't want to drop it and have the same problem again" dusk stops. After an hour nurse joy comes into the lobby to tell lillie and dusk the news "good news or bad news" dusk tells her "the bad news" nurse joy proceeds to tell dusk "the bad news is, sun is in a comatose state, but the good news is he's alive and well" dusk puts his hands in his face "why.....why......why" lillie puts her hand on dusks shoulder, but dusk pushes her away and tells her "I need to take care of business" lillie tries to reach out for dusk to stop him, but he walks off. Nurse Joy ushers lillie to the ER room to see sun, dusk walks out of the pokemon center, pissed at the fact that his brother might die. While walking he meets up with red, brenden, calem, and lucas "hey man what's the deal" lucas says, and dusk tells him "we're gonna finish business, you, and calem come with me" lucas objects with "hey what about Kelly she needs me" dusk gives lucas a death look, Lucas turns pale white, but dusk lets him call her. "Hey babe you might wanna keep the ice cream in the freezer I'll be there by 8 ok" dusk rolls his eyes and then says "come on we gonna finish this Menace to Society". Meanwhile lillie stands on her knees, stroking suns hair, Vulpix looked sad and so did lycanroc, lycanroc whimpers at the trainer who was once his master. Lillies eyes water and little, meanwhile dusk, calem, and Lucas meet at the docks.

Dusk looks at you reader "yeah I know, the city is suppose to be on fire and buildings destroyed, but the writers got to use what they got" then looks back and says to lucas and calem "ok we're gonna go to the aether paradise, and we're going to b...

Dusk looks at you reader "yeah I know, the city is suppose to be on fire and buildings destroyed, but the writers got to use what they got" then looks back and says to lucas and calem "ok we're gonna go to the aether paradise, and we're going to but the jar back in the casket and buried it, where it should've belonged in the first place" calem and Lucas look at each other with uncertainty. At the pokemon center lillie feels suns warm skin turn cold "please sun please, please don't shrivel up away from my life, I need you" she puts her forehead on Suns forehead, as tears steam down her face while lycanroc howls with loneliness. Dusk, calem, and Lucas toke a submarine to bring the jar back to it's rightful place.

The sub descended into the deep bule waters below, lucas looks at gold "what do we do once we're down there, and how are we gonna get back up to the surface" dusk looks back and reassures Lucas " we were prepared, but this time we are prepared I h...

The sub descended into the deep bule waters below, lucas looks at gold "what do we do once we're down there, and how are we gonna get back up to the surface" dusk looks back and reassures Lucas " we were prepared, but this time we are prepared I have a motion tracker and everything there's no way we're going to get lost this time" lucas still feels uneasy as the sun was almost out of sight. Once the submarine made it's way into the waterfall inside the dark cave, Lucas, dusk, and calem walked into the great unknown "still creepy as i remember it" calem says, lucas tells calem "you weren't down here, you didn't get to see half of the sh** we saw when we first came down here" calem rolls his eyes "will you two shut up, we're almost there" dusk looks at you "yeah I know it was longer, but we have to proper gear so we shouldn't get lost like last time". The 3 boys made there way to the center of the opening in the cave, where the open casket is, dusk places the jar in the casket and shut it tightly. Calem then places holy water on the casket and salt for some reason, dusk then buries the casket into the cave grounds. "Goodbye you stupid demon, will will NOT be missed" dusk says, calem then tells dusk "come on lets get out of here", but what calem didn't notice that there was a bomb in the cave opening, just then they all hear a beeping sound, lucas shouts "RUN!!!!" the 3 boys rush to the submarine in a panic and Lucas shouts while running "WHO THE HELL WOULD PUT A BOMB IN A CAVE" and dusk shouts "SHUT UP AND RUN" then KA-BOOM. suns eyes open up and Lillie looks with pure happiness in her eyes "where am I....." But before sun could say anything lillie shuts him up with a kiss on his mouth.

"Oh my god, sun I never thought, I thought you weren't gonna wake up" sun didn't say anything, sense he got kisses and didn't expect it

"Oh my god, sun I never thought, I thought you weren't gonna wake up" sun didn't say anything, sense he got kisses and didn't expect it. Lillie didn't let go till sun got a call from dusk, "sun tell your little friends at the aether paradise that there's going to be a holy hell fire once I get up to the surface" sun then asks "what were you doing back in that cave" dusk replies with "don't worry about it" sun puts down his phone, lillie climbs on the bed with sun. "Uh lillie you know you don't have to" lillie shushes sun and says "sun can't we just nap for a little bit, besides I have you to protect me" sun puts his hand on lillies back, rubbing it a little "don't worry lillie Suns here.....always" sun slowly shuts his eyes.

Please vote,comment,and share. Its people like you that keep this book going.