chapter 39 no one likes you 😤

Sun rushes to lki town (the village) then he asked haus grandfather, "hey have you seen hau anywhere?" he turns around and says "not recently ,but I did see him with Lillie. he did mention something where are, they both by the platform where you and hau first battled." Sun runs off. meanwhile hau tells Lillie again, that he loves her, "hau I don't feel comfortable, not after you kidnapped me." hau tells Lillie that was only because I was jealous of sun, and I wanted to see how powerful I was." Lillie was not convinced, and Crosses her arms. "okay I see you don't like me ,but............" Hau answers with flowers. (her only weakness) Lillie blushes a little, "wow there beautiful." hau wanted to kiss her" ,but Lillie was kind of hesitant. just then "HAU I'M GOING TO KICK YOU ASS!" sun says as he rushes to hau tackling him to the ground.

 just then "HAU I'M GOING TO KICK YOU ASS!" sun says as he rushes to hau tackling him to the ground

"STOP FIGHTING BOTH OF YOU". Lillie shouted trying to separate them ,but there was no use. "SUN WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! SHES MY GIRL!" sun punches haus face, while blood drips from his nose and forehead. "STOP, STOP SUN STOP." Lillie cries, just then sun was starting to choke hau, and then suns eyes turn red, and Suns voice sounded double. "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL FRIEND." in Suns mind "haha haha that's right, kill him KILL HIM NOW!" before sun choked hau Hala, and Kukui broke them up. Hala shouted "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TWO DOING?" sun shouted, "HE STARTED IT HE TRIED TO TAKE LILLIE FROM ME." hau then shouted "NO WAY YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU KNOW LILLIE IS MINE." Miss Burnet said something Hasty "STOP IT, both of you RIGHT NOW" she says that she picks up Lillie crying on the floor. Suns red eyes then turn back to Brown. as he sees Lillie crying in Miss Burnett's arms. Kukui dropped sun on the floor, and joins his wife, and Carries Lillie home. as hala ushers hau inside. sun looks at his hands and clenches them, as tears flowed down his eyes. lycanroc holds suns hands, but sun pushes it away. "oh lycanroc what did I do?" in suns mind "HAHAHAHAHA how does it feel to be............alone?" sun gets angry and slaps himself till he passed out. later at night sun woke up looking up at the night sky. just then sun gets a text from Kelly *sun what happened? look on the news.*

When sun and lycanroc got home and turned on the news, "breaking news the alolan champion almost killed a lki villager boy

When sun and lycanroc got home and turned on the news, "breaking news the alolan champion almost killed a lki villager boy. the boy was asking his girlfriend out till he was attacked by her ex-boyfriend." sun couldn't believe what he was hearing. sun got a phone call from Lillie, but he didn't answer, but it was left on voicemail it was Miss Burnett. "I don't want to see you anywhere near Lillie. you got that?' suns tears flow down his face as he hides his shame away from embarrassment. in the morning sun woke up and get the text from dusk "WHAT THE FUCK WAS ON THE NEWS MAN? WHAT DID HAU DO?" sun didn't answer his Brothers text. sun gets up before Mom and moon even did, and left to ula ula island. dusk tells Sun what did hau do. red gets pissed and says, "that a****** what did he do this time?" he said hitting his fists together. "dusk I think hau is trying to separate me from Lillie. Calem Usher's sun to the lobby. "red go check on our friend hau." red nods and takes the next boat to melee melee Island. sun and dusk try to rethink the situation, "what do I do now dusk I don't think Lillie would ever want to see me again." dusk tries to comfort his brother, "I'm sorry bro I wish there was something I can do." red rashes back with Charizard, dusk remember that notes about him getting Lillie at all cost. dusk nods "yeah well that was part of his plan. know all we had to do was confronted Lillie and convinced her to break up with sun, so he could be his girlfriend. sun gets enraged by all this. dusk, sun, and Red head 2 melee melee Island and bust in the door. "where is hau and Lillie and Kukui and Miss Brenett were shocked. "Lillie stop hau planned this the whole time", but eveyone looks confused. "Thats impossible the way you attacked hau yesterday you should be ashamed of yourself." sun looks at hau, his evil smile grows across his face, as his eyes turn red again. red then tells the four of them hau is planning to break up sun and Lillie. "don't you see what he is trying to make you forget what he did, by pinning the blame on sun." Miss bernett realize, and "says is that true hau?" before hau could say anything's sun pulls out a book of plans from haus bag.

" Miss bernett realize, and "says is that true hau?" before hau could say anything's sun pulls out a book of plans from haus bag

Then what is this sun says as he reads. hau tries to get it back, but red stands in his way "phase one asked Lillie, phase to get sun angry, phase 3 breakup sun and Lillie, phase 4 date lillie, Phase 5 kiss Lillie, phase 6 become make lillie my girlfriend. shall I go on." the 4of them gets angry along with Lillie, and kukui. Lillie says in an angry tone of voice, "hau how could you? I can't believe you try to make me break up with my boyfriend." hau runs off. red tries to catch him, but manages to slip away. dusk text sun "don't worry about us just make sure they're safe." Sun then turn around, miss burnet gives sun a huge hug."  and her crying "I'm so sorry sun, I'm so sorry." he hugs her back and says "it's okay Miss Burnet everyone makes mistakes." she kisses him on the head. Kukui ushers his wife downstairs to leave sun and Lillie alone. Sun gradually and says to her "Lillie you know I'll always protect you Lillie." Lillie whimpers and hold sun tightly "I love you sun" as they kissed.

Sun looks at you one more time "hey I know the writer says my eyes are brown, but the image shows blue I'm sorry, but he had to work with what he has okay," and resumes kissing Lillie

Here's another chapter for you guys please like come and vote it's people like you that keep these chapters going
stay tuned for more