Chapter 98 Strange Things ❓

Sun sits on the bench and remembers he dripped the ring, but where ever it is it's long gone by now. Sun didn't know what happened, so he called lillie, but all he got was a voice mail "hi this is lillie,  unfortunately I'm busy right now just leave a message and call me back later" sun signs. He then turns off his phone, he checks the time and it was 11:19 pm "damn, I guess I need some sleep" sun says to himself. Sun stares up at the night sky "isn't it beautiful?" Sun says to himself, lycanroc barks as if he's talking to him. Sun slowly shuts his eyes and drifts off to sleep. In suns dream Charlie came to play "sun, you need to listen, Rick and dennis maybe still out there and a new threat has came-" sun cuts off Charlie. "No Charlie, nothing is wrong" sun says "then explained what happens with hau" Charlie says folding his arms. Sun knew he was right for a moment "hhhmm you might be right on that" sun admits, Charlie only cackles and disappears.

Sun wakes up in the bench, the sun beaming on his face, sun rubs his eyes "morning lycanroc" sun says petting its head

Sun wakes up in the bench, the sun beaming on his face, sun rubs his eyes "morning lycanroc" sun says petting its head. Sun checks his phone again, but lillie didn't call back "damn, I wonder what she's up to" sun thinks, lycanroc growls lightly "what's wrong?" Sun asks. Lycanroc points at the crowd, but sun didn't really care "it's a crowd of people so what" sun says. Mallow walks over with some curry "I knew you'd still be here" mallow says with confedence. Mallow hands him some curry "uh thanks" sun says spooning some curry and eating it. Mallow sits next to sun on the bench "how long have you been here?" Mallow asks "I've been here all night" sun answers eating a spoonful. Mallow pats his back "I wonder what these tourists are doing here anyways" mallow says. Sun then asks "what makes you say that?" Spooning some more curry "my resturant is full pretty much daily" she says rubbing her forehead. Luna then shows up "hey you too" she says with glee "hey luna" sun calls back "hello" mallow calls too. She sits next to sun "have you seen the people lately?" Luna asks "it's crazy" sun says finishing up the curry, then hands the bowl to mallow. "Anyways, I forgot to thank you for the fishing lesson" sun says, luna blushes a little "no problem" she quietly says.

 "Anyways, I forgot to thank you for the fishing lesson" sun says, luna blushes a little "no problem" she quietly says

"Well ladies, I have to say it's been fun, but I have to go home now" he says walking to the boat. Once he left mallow whispers to luna "Wow, he's super cute" luna whispers back "I know, lillies a lucky girl" sun didn't hear since the crowd was loud. On the boat sun was confused since for the past few weeks people were wearing pink shirts. "I wonder, about this festival thing?" Sun asks himself, lycanroc nipped Suns hands as a way to tell him to shut up. Sun heads home, when he got home he saw moon watching TV on the floor. Moon just came home from school "hey sun" moon says swinging her legs in the air, sun waves and sits down next to her. Sun asks moon to switch the channel "ok" moon says flipping through channels. Sun saw a news channel and told moon to stop there. "In other news the festival will start soon so can ready" the news reporter says, soon the TV became background noise, since the festival news was over. "Sun, you don't look so good are you ok?" Moon asks as she puts her legs on the floor, sun went back to reality "uh yeah, I'm alright" sun answers.

 "Sun, you don't look so good are you ok?" Moon asks as she puts her legs on the floor, sun went back to reality "uh yeah, I'm alright" sun answers

Moon was about to asks, but then sighs with relief since sun started rubbing her back. Mom got home from work a few hours later "are you two hungry?" Mom asks, moon nodded and so did sun. Mom serves them some beef stew surprise "oh, what's the surprise?" Sun asks "it's spicy" mom answers. It was too late, sun already spooned up some stew in his mouth and his mouth felt like it was on fire. "Aahhhh It burns!!!!!" Sun shouts, he started jumping around. Moon laughs hard and sun drinks some milk, mom pats his back "that'll do sun, that'll do" she then smiles. During the middle of the night sun reads some books, but then thinks to himself "what's with alola lately?" He thinks to himself. Sun goes to sleep, but it felt like 5 minutes, Since he woke up early, he checks the time which was 7:04 am. Sun groans as he wakes up, sun get dressed and sees the pink sky and the sun started to show "good morning" a trainer waves passing by. Sun heads to kukuis house "hey professor" sun greets "hey cousin" kukui greets back. "Say have you seen lillie anywhere?" Sun asks, but he nods no "sorry cousin, she left an hour ago, she says she needed to be somewhere important" he says scratching the back of his head. Sun didn't blame him, since he meant well.

Sun sits outside his house on the porch, lycanroc tries to cheer sun up, but all sun did was gave lycanroc some poke beans

Sun sits outside his house on the porch, lycanroc tries to cheer sun up, but all sun did was gave lycanroc some poke beans. Lucas shows up "hey dude" he says waving "hey Lucas" sun waves back "are you coming to the festival?" Lucas asks "I don't know" sun answers back. "Come on lets go to poni island and check out the local scene" lucas offers, but sun sadly declines "sorry dude, I'm busy" with his hand pushing away. Sun heads to the mall to hang out, but lucas didn't quit "come on dude, lets go to poni island" lucas insisted. Sun smiles and rolled his eyes "fine ok" with a chuckle he follows lucas. Moon finishes up her school work and leaves out of her school, just then she gets a phone call from lillie "hey, moon come to professor kukuis place, I need to tell you something important."

Please vote 👍 comment💬 and share 😄 it's people like you who keep this book going😇