chapter 26 we need money

Sun and lycanroc train their hardest like never before, in the woods, the water, and punching folders till they break, "great job lycanroc AGAIN USE BRICK BREAK", lycanroc smacks the bolder with its new tm move. 3 days till the tournament. "Ok lycanroc eat your poke food, keep your energy levels high," lycanroc chose down which pleases his hunger. As they both went to sleep looking over the stars "think lycanroc we don't know what's coming to us so we need to prepare," they both were fast asleep. Finally the tournament rolled around finally. Sun enters his first challenge "GO GOGOAT" A TRAINER GIRL SHOUTS, "LYCANROC GO" SUN SHOUTS OUT, BATTLE BEGIN," "LYCANROC USE CRUNCH" LYCANROC LUNGES AT GOGOAT "DODGE IT GOGOAT "DODGE IT AND US3 TAKEDOWN" GOGOAT HITS LYCANROC BUT WITH SOME RECOIL. "LYCANROC BRICK BREAK" LYCANROC CHOPS GOGOAT ON THE HEAD, "NOW USE CRUNCH" LYCANROC GRABS GOGOAT WITH IT'S TEETH, TOSSED IT IN THE AIR, THEN ROCKSLIDE"..............K.O. "GOGOAT IS UNABLE TO BATTLE LYCANROC WINS." everybody cheers then sun hears back to the locker room, "well thank you very much" and lycanroc licks his face. Sun stays in the lobby and watches the 3rd round. A young boy trainer vs an old man "HITMONLEE USE DOUBLE KICK" then the old man commanded "SLAKING USE BODYSLAM" then sun eats an energy bar, then watched the 4th round, a hiker woman vs a school boy. The hiker commands, GOLEM USE ROLLOUT," then the school boy commands GOLBAT USE AIR SLASH," sun was amazed that hole use flamethrower for the win, "impressive." Next round the 5th round which sun was in, vs an ace trainer "GO LYCANROC" THEN THE ACE TRAINER SHOUTS "GO ZANGOOSE." SUN SHOUTS "BRICK BREAK" THEN ACE TRAINER SHOUTS, ZANGOOSE NIGHTSLASH." back at home moon,lillie' and mom were watching Suns tournament in thwir pajamas drinking tea. While at ula ula island dusk, red, calem, Brendan, Lucas, and Kelly were watching the tournament eating wings, fries, and soda. "ZANGOOSE INLS UNABLE TO BATTLE LYCANROC WINS." later that day around 10:16 am, sun looks at you reader "yeah we trainers wake up early" then the 9th round came a physic man vs a pinicker girl, thr physic throws his ball "GO ALAKAZAM" THEN THE PINCIKER GIRL SENDS OUT "GO DONPHAN," sun was amazed the pinicker girl won, then the final rounds came around. After round after round of lycanroc getting punishment and other trainers winning and loading sun was in the 35th round. "GO LYCANROC," THEN THE POKEMON MANIC SENTS, GO MAGNEZONE," SUN SHOUTS LYCANROC USE BRICK BREAK," "MAGNEZONE USE FLASHCANNON", BOTH HIT HARD AND CRITCAL HITS "ONE MORE TIME LYCANROC USE BRICK BREAK" LYCANROC SMASHED INTO ITS FACE. sun was exhausted along with his lycanroc then the news reporter lady tells sun "amazing the alolan champion is going to the final round how do you feel" giving the Mic to sun "well I'm tired but we made it this far, but I hope we make it" the reporter smiles "that's great news to hear", as she walks away sun thinks who could be the last contestant. Back home mom,moon, and lillie we're still watching the tournament, along with dusk and his friends were still watching late. Around 10:20 pm the final match and the $500,000,000 poke dollars are at steak. The announcer announced "FINAL ROUND AND THE FINAL MATCH BETWEEN POMEMON CHAMPION SUN VS POKEMON TRAINER RICK" once sun toke one good look at rick he realize the face *GASP* flashbacks it's Kelly's abusive boyfriend, sun says "I thought you left the river and left alola," the trainer smiles evilly and says "that's what they all think, but I'm still here now I finally get to beat the alolan champion" he tosses a pokeball relaseing a metagross his new pokemon, "NOW ITS JUST YOU AND ME." "LYCANROC USE BRICK BREAK" LYCANROC FISTED RAISED HIT METAGROSS BUT DIDN'T FELL MUCH, "METAGROSS USE BULLET PUNCH," METAGROSS PUNCHED LYCANROC LIKE BULLET, ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE. sun thinks on what to do next "lycanroc use stone edge, LYCANROC HITS THE GROUND AS SHARP ROCKS HEAD TOWARDS METAGROSS, " DODGE IT AND USE ZEN HEADBUTT", METAGROSS HEADBUTTS LYCANROC GARD, CRITICAL HIT, LYCANROC USE ROCKSLIDE," ROCKSLIDE HITS METAGROSS, " COUNTER THAT METAGROSS USE BULLET PUNCH", METAGROSS FLITCH. back at home lillie hopes for the best for sun and at the restaurant dusk drinks about 50 soda and couldn't sleep. "LYCANROC CRUNCH AGAIN" LYCANROC CRITICAL HITS METAGROSS, METAGROSS USE FLASHCANNON," IT ALMOST TAKES OUT LYCANROC. sun goes into his deep thoughts, "come lycanroc let's do the z-move just focus and................" ITS OVER USE ZEN HEADBUTT", "Z-POWER" AS SUN DOES THE DANCE LYCANROC HOWLS INTO THE NIGHT AS SHARP ROCKS APPROACH METAGROSS THEN CLASH THE SHARP ROCKS HIT METAGROSS WITH A LUCKY CRITICAL HIT, "METAGROSS IS UNABLE TO BATTLE LYCANROC IS THE WINNER AND SUN WINS $500,000,000 POKE DOLLARS." the crowd goes wild, at home lillie,moon, and moon celebrate and dusk faints with happiness. Sun is the champion along with lycanroc and the reporter lady says "I'm with alolan champion as the winner of the tournament how does it feel champ?" Sun tell her "amazing I didn't think we'd do it" sun days in a tires tone," sin smiles and kisses him on his cheek, sun blushed and little then the reporter tells him "anything to say to the people back home?" Sun smiles and says "HEY LILLIE I DID IT" she smiles "I love you so much." Sun then gets a big check and everybody cheers as sun raises the check then walks out of the tournament. In his hotel room lycanroc nuzzles with its trainer, "we did it didn't we boy" it barks and licks his trainers face, and with a smile he knew he did good because after math rick was arrested for attempted. Theft and abuse "bye Rick" sun muttered smuggly as he shuts his eyes and goes to sleep.

Now here is something to kick off February. Want to see more? You got to stay tuned