Chapter 89 Dusks Past ✝

While sun sleeps he had another dream sequence "my child, for you have much to learn" suns father says "dad please tell me how you died" sun cries out, suns father turned around and pat his shoulder. Suns father smiles "sun, I love you my child, but I'm afraid it's time for me to go now" Suns father says. Suns eyes filled with tears "Dad, Dad, DAD, DAD DON'T GO, DAD" sun cries out as his father walks away from him. The last thing sun saw was his dad slowly disappearing to the sky becoming part of the Angels, sun falls to his knees and cries into his hands "DAD!!!!!" Sun cries out.

 The last thing sun saw was his dad slowly disappearing to the sky becoming part of the Angels, sun falls to his knees and cries into his hands "DAD!!!!!" Sun cries out

Moon wakes up sun again "sun, sun, are you ok" moon asks with concern, sun jolts up "DAD" he shouts. This caused moon to jump a little at the end of his bed "whoa are you ok" moon says with wide eyes, sun only nods. Sun skips breakfast and rushes out of the house "why, why did he hide this from me" sun thought to himself fighting tears. On ula ula island sun pasts through red and calem and tackles dusk to the grassy floor "WHY DID YOU HIDE HIS DEATH FROM US YOU SON OF A-" calem cuts sun off "whoa whoa whoa, sun remember we're trying to keep this PG" with concerning his voice. Sun lets go off dusk and cries on the floor, red puts his hand in his shoulder "hey hey dude everything is ok" red says in a calm voice. After suns little anger issue dusk sits sun on a chair "sun, it's not that easy to tell" dusk explains "how long were you planning on keeping this from me" sun asks. There was a moment of silence "because I didn't want it to break your heart" dusk finally answers "dusk, you don't need to hide stuff from me and now I learned the hard way" sun says. "Look I'm going to tell you every detail from beginning to the end" dusk begins to explain.

"Morning DAD, what's on the  agenda today" young dusk says "well my boy, we're gonna go get some pokemon supplies and will for the poke bean farm" their father says with a smile

"Morning DAD, what's on the  agenda today" young dusk says "well my boy, we're gonna go get some pokemon supplies and will for the poke bean farm" their father says with a smile. " I didn't know this will be the last time I would see him" present dusk adds in between. "Dad, how much longer do we have to carry this" young dusk complaints "my boy, we're almost there" once they dropped off the pokemon supplies, their dad realized he forgot the soil? "Oh dear, we forgot the soil, come along dusk, we'll make this one quick trip" thwir father says with joy. "I can remember how the breeze felt, how the grass was green, how the last time dad ever say light, present dusk said. "Yes I'd like 2
3 bags of your finest poke bean soil please" dad says to the shopkeeper "here you go sir" the shopkeeper says. As dad carried 2 bags and young dusk carried one, dad turns around and says "well dusk I'm sure some day you'll be able to run the business, I'm proud of Yo-" *CRASH*. a loud crash from a pickup truck sends dad flying in the air with the soil, killing him in the process right in front of young dusk "DAD!!!!" young dusk shouts. "Those were the last words he ever said to me, it happened so fast" dusk says holding tears.

 "Those were the last words he ever said to me, it happened so fast" dusk says holding tears

"The police did a search, but they never found the culprits" dusk says. "After the  funeral i was living with grandma and our cousins in johto, then I went to alola 3 years later and well here we are" dusk concludes. Sun just silent the whole time is dusk continued to explain "Dennis as we know, did all this and I'm deeply pissed off" dusk says with a little anger. "Really then why did you let him get away" Kelly interrupts "because if we did, we'd lose alot more, he wasn't worth it" dusk defends. As dusk and Kelly were arguing a little, sun felt charlies presents but chooses to keep slient. All he did was get up and head to the ula ula police center "where you going" dusk asks "I'll be right back" sun claims.

Choking the guy by the bars sun demands answers "TELL ME, TELL ME NOW" sun demands "wait wait ok he said-" the abusive trainer from the mall didn't finish his sentence since Sun hit him

Choking the guy by the bars sun demands answers "TELL ME, TELL ME NOW" sun demands "wait wait ok he said-" the abusive trainer from the mall didn't finish his sentence since Sun hit him. "DON'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME MAN, DON'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME" sun says, his eyes turning bloody res with blood tears. "Ok ok, dennis said we were gonna get paid 10,000 poke dollars fir killing you dad, now please let me go" the abusive trainer cries out. Sun let's him go and spits in his face " what a pathetic weak fool" sun says with frustration, acerola just sits there purring. Lycanroc whimpers a little since sun rarely acts like this now a days "im fine boy, I'm fine" sun says covering his eyes as the redness goes away. Sun gets a phone call from dusk "hey bro I left some money in your card to buy some new clothes for you and your loved ones for the ceremony tomorrow" dusk says over the phone. Sun just tells him ok and gets off his phone "lycanroc, what are we gonna do now boy" he says petting him, lycanroc howls with happiness. Sun heads home, and when he got home he checked on mom "hey mom, did you get dusks call" sun asks "why yes I did" mom says with a smile. "Now baby it's off to bed you need rest, since your the man of the house" mom says with a smile. Before Sun went to his room he kissed his sister goodnight "goodnight moon, we have a big day tommorow" he whispers in her ear. Sun looks out the window and texts lillie before bed. "Hey babe, did dusk give you the call😶" sun texts "yes I did, I can't wait😊" lillie texts back "I'm scared" sun texts back "I'm sure you'll do fine❤" lillie texts back. With that sun went right to sleep.

To be continued. Please vote, comment, and share. Its people like you that keep this book going.