chapter 25 project cancelled?

Sun wakes up to his lycanroc licking his face. "uh what happened last night." sun says as he holds his head and like lycanroc Barks in response to his trainers question. "hey lycanroc you and me a favor and bark if we're in the backyard...... again." lycanroc Barks in response and licks his face. sun gets up and sees mom and moon doing yoga with Meowth and Eevee. "morning sleepyhead." mom says with a cute tone sun kisses mom causing her to fall from her pose. "hey don't do that." sun rolls his eyes with a smile and goes into the kitchen to get some MooMoo milk. lycanroc barks for some, and sun gives him some then check his phone text from Lillie, *I ❤ you* and Sun text back *I love you you sweet like 🍬* sun then dashes out of the house to ula ula Island at the dock Lucas text sun. "sun get over here quick it's an emergency." after the text sun takes the boat the fastest in the world after the ride sun gets to the meeting tent. "dusk what's going on here?" dusk signs with disappointment "the project is CANCELED", everyone says cancelled. red asked "but why dusk?" dusk explains "we are really low on money we only have 1356 pokedollars left as I had to cut some workers paychecks, and now I have the P.R.S on my *** ." sun looks at you and says "that's the IRS in this world for some of you that don't didn't know that." Calem whatever as he walks off. "I go check on him." Brandon says following him dusk looks down at his failure and losses help, but Lucas and Sun comfort him. sun and Lucas walk together "hey sun me and Kelly are going to eat together want to come with us? after all you did save her" sun nods sure Lucas they left on the boat around 2:45 p.m. Lucas and Sun met Kelly at mellows restaurant. as they took their seat and Order their drinks. "so how long you and Lucas know each other?" sun tends to forget these things sometimes. "let's see uh 8 years I think I don't really remember." Kelly smiles and says "that's so sweet how you two get along so easily." once they order their food Lucas looks a little down. Kelly asks "what's wrong honey you don't seem like yourself." Lucas tells Kelly "I just feel very upset since dusk is canceling the project, 5 months wasted." sun look said you "yeah I know it didn't seem like a long time, but that's the way it is," as their food is being placed by mellow sun asks her "mellow what's the best way to raise money." "I know well there's a Pokemon tournament the cash prizes around 500,000,000 poke dollars." Sun suddenly gets an idea and kisses mellow on the cheek. quickly she squeaks and almost drops the plate she blushes at Sun. "oh aren't you a flirt" Sun Smiles and Lucas tells sun "aren't you some type of Loverboy" sun smiles and starts eating after lunch sun heads home, then he looks at you reader "I know $500,000,000 pokedollars sounds outrageous, but hey it's the writer's story not yours." when sun got home Moon's watching cartoons while she does her homework. "let me guess double sift?" Moon looks over sun "mom is going to get a big raise at work, if she holds a meeting." sun takes to seat next to moon and looks over at her school work. "so was school of pain like always." Moon nods and says "yeah it's always ends up being held for you." sun Smiles as Eevee curls into a ball next to Sun. mom got home when Sun puts moon to bed. "I'm home hey mom guess what happened today?" sun rest his head on his mom's lap and he explains what happened. "oh sun I'm sorry that happened baby." but Mom I think we have a solution there's a tournament with a big cash reward." "oh yeah $5000000 don't be surprised for the many trainers fighting for the same prize." Sun smiles and kisses his mom's chin. "stop that." they both slowly fell asleep sun wakes up with moon in his face. "Morning Sun" as she rubs her nose on his nose. mom serves her kids some blitzes with cream cheese. "thanks Mom." they both started eating and moon realizes the time. "oh dear got to go to School ."as she rushes out the door almost forgetting her school shoes. Sun thinks to himself *thank goodness the school is only a minute away* then sun looks at you reader "you played the game before if you did unless you skip the alola and went straight for sword and shield, then the writer recommends Ultra sun and moon and I think you know why you wouldn't be reading this right now. then sun flies Charizard to ula ula Island Hotel Dusk to the tournament. "what a great idea sun in fact I'm signing you up as our person who represent us." Sun nods and smiles Brandon Schultz did you hear that everyone we might have a chance everyone cheers. son rushes with Dusk to sign up when they got to the tournament sign-ups the man said "one is for the Pokemon trainer and the other one is for the trainers Pokemon." dusk signs Sun up "now get home train and rest up for the tournament ." dusk checks the paper "the tournament is this Wednesday so you got five days okay?" sun nods and rushes home after telling Mom and moon who were shocked sun is going to be on TV?" sun says "yes Moon it's on TV at 3:40 p.m. till it's over." sun looks over and lycanroc "are you ready boy?" lycanroc howls and Barks as they high five each other.

Stay tuned for more