Chapter 94 No More Family Secrets

Sun goes to poni island to see his brother "hey dude, you said you wanted to see me" sun says hesitantly. Dusk turns around to see his brother, a little nervous "don't be afraid bro, I need to talk to you about something" dusk says with his hand reaching out. Sun walks with his brother on the poni island trails "Dusk, why did you hide dads death from me?" Sun asks, dusk looks at the ground as they walked "I knew you'd be devastated if I told you" dusk says tearing up. Sun knew his brother was sad, so he places his hand in his shoulder "hey man are you crying" sun politely Said, this only pissed dusk off. "NO, men don't cry" dusk says with pride. Sun takes it back "look, we all have problems, but dads death traumatized me" dusk mentions "then why hide it?" Sun asks "I didn't know what to do" dusk complained "what were you afraid of?!" Sun asks in annoyance "THAT THEY'D HURT US OK, I WAS AFRAID OF THEM FOLLOWING US TO ALOLA, BUT THEY DID" dusk shouted.

Lycanroc was barking and charlie came out to play "oh my aching head, you two are giving me a headache!!!" Charlie blurts out

Lycanroc was barking and charlie came out to play "oh my aching head, you two are giving me a headache!!!" Charlie blurts out. "Shut it you" dusk yells back "stupid human, you need to realize you have to be a man and tell him" and with that Charlie left. With a sign dusk admits "ok, when dad died, I felt like I had nothing left, and I cried for days and days. That was until I was offered a trip to alola" sun was shocked by all this. The island goes quiet once again "hey, I thought I knew who were those two arguing" hapu says walking her mudsdale "hellos hapu, what brings you out here so late at night" sun says "well look whose worried about me" hapu smiles with a giggle. Sun blushes a little bit "weren't you that girl who liked lillie?" Dusk rudely says, hapu gets off her mudsdale and kicks him in the shins. Sun slaps Dusk in the back of the head "dude, don't metion that to her" sun whispers. Sun then asks "how've you been lately" hapu smiles again "more like, have you seen that crew ship come to alola" hapu mentions, sun doesn't know what shes talking about. "What do you mean?" Sun asks, sun didn't know because he was massaging lillies feet so its  possible her moans over sounded the boats horn. Hapu remembered the party and thought sun was sleeping so she explained "a boat with a bunch of Tourist came to alola this afternoon" hapu says "they were wearing pink shirts and hats for some reason, I don't know why" hapu adds. Sun though this was strange and thought to himself "what would tourist wearing pink shirts be doing in alola, I don't think their hear for the league or maybe they are?" Sun questions himself. "Anyways, I hope you two have a lovely evening. And Sun, teach your brother some manners" hapu says and adds the last part.

Dusk checks the time and it was 9:43 pm "well dude it's about time I get home to ula ula island" dusk mentions, then leaves "well I'm just gonna stay here, feeling sorry for myself" sun says tiredly lying on the grassy floor

Dusk checks the time and it was 9:43 pm "well dude it's about time I get home to ula ula island" dusk mentions, then leaves "well I'm just gonna stay here, feeling sorry for myself" sun says tiredly lying on the grassy floor. Sun wakes up to the morning light hitting his face "hey, you the champion?" A tourist asks "yes I am" sun answers, rubbing his head. "Can I have your autograph?" The fan asks "Uh, sure" sun answers writing his name on a picture of him. Lycanroc handshakes the dudes hand "wow, what a smart pokemon" the tourist says "come on lycanroc, let's go" sun says grabbing its wrist. At the hospital lobby sun waits for Carl to get out of the ER "hey dude, I'm glad your ok" sun says hugging him "as, no problem dude" Carl says petting his head. "I was so worried about you carl" sun adds "I'm alright thanks to you" carl says prying sun off his body.

Carl gets a phone call from unova "well buddy, looks like my job here is done, best be heading off now" Carl says

Carl gets a phone call from unova "well buddy, looks like my job here is done, best be heading off now" Carl says. Sun was shocked since him and Carl just meant "wait, your leaving?" Sun asks with a voice that sounds like he's about to cry. Carl gives sun his card "here little man, in case you wanna get in touch again" Carl says, sun takes the card and heads home. While walking home sun saw a tourist with a pink shirt, he looks in close and tries to see what was the image on the shirt.

 While walking home sun saw a tourist with a pink shirt, he looks in close and tries to see what was the image on the shirt

Sun thought it was just a plain T-Shirt and moves on with his day. When sun got home he sat on the couch while watching some TV. A few moments later, moon got home "IM HOME" moon shouts as she slips off her school shoes and heads to the couch. She slums down in the couch signing with exhaustion, sun grabs her feet and starts massaging her ankles "long day?" Sun asks "Mmmm, you know it" moon says undoing her hair accessory. Moon closes her eyes and moans quietly, sun looks at the news for a little "what an honor it is having this event happen....." Sun didn't care and turns off the TV. Moon starts her homework "say sun, did you see that boat with tourist on them this morning?" Moon asks while writing on her homework sheet "Uh I don't really know" sun answers as he rubs her ankles with his thumbs. After that little session, sun heads to his room and changes into his pajamas. On akala island "I told you everything, now leave me be" hau cries out. "You just don't get it, don't you buddy" the mystery person says holding a sharp object. Haus screams echoed through out the island, dusk felt a slight chil up his spine "whats wrong?" Red asks bringing dusk coffee "nothing, I just need some time to work on the papers" dusk says drinking some coffee.