chapter 24 revisiting the islands

When sun gets up and got dressed. he knew he had to wait till Friday so when he did till then he was plan it out, but when Thursday rolled around he went to visit Lillie. sun knocks on kukui's door "sun so good to see you here to see you, Lillie sadly she isn't here, but do come inside I had some tea and cookies for you two lovebirds." sun smiles and walks in kukui asks "sun so I hear you're revisiting all the islands of Aloha?" sun said "yep we're starting off here at melemele Island ,then Akaka island poni island, ukulele island, then the Aether Paradise." "sounds fun hope you all have a good time." as soon as he said that Lillie comes in the door with groceries. "here you are professor the groceries you send me to go get." as she hands him his bag, but before she can acknowledge sun he runs to her and squeezed her tightly. she squeaks as they we're enjoying tea. Lillie asked "sun I thought you were busy today?" blushing a little. Sun tells Lillie "hey I missed you and wanted to go on a date with you too show you how much I appreciate you." Lilllies blush grows bigger. "sun I don't want to distract you from your daily life." sun tell her "lillie you never had you've always been there for me." her face was completely red by that point. "no sign you were there for me every time." as they finished Sun offered a cuddle with Lillie on her bed. she blushes, but nods yes when they got to her bed. she changes into her pajamas sun looks at her and gazes her hand down Lillies waist she blushes, and her breathing becomes shaky. Sun Whispers in her ear "goodnight my sweetheart" he says as he kisses her makeout style. Lillie didn't even fight it she fell asleep with sun still making out and kissing her neck. sun wakes up bright and early before he left he tucks in Lillie and left to meet his friends in front of his house, waiting for him. "hey guys let's go shall we as they explored melemele Island." sun gets a lot of memories on how he met Lillie and how helpless she was without him some tears ran down his face, and Brandon notice "hey man you okay." sun nods and tells him "just got a memory about me and Lillie meeting for the first time that's all." Branden understands as they proceed with their Journey they stopped at the Battle buffet with a lot of fun, but when they started eating they only finished five plates, so they offered the rest to the losing trainers. there was not much left so they went on the boat to Akaka Island once the boat. They checked the local scene and they're the history of the hotel  then went to the building Mrs Burnet was working on Ultra wormholes. also they went to the Pokemon Battle Royal which was a blast, but Sadly dusk lost in the final round, but got a second place. then to Mellows kitchen and enjoyed some soup after that. they visit Lana when she was surprised to see a bunch of boys in her house, and her sisters asked her that are all these her boyfriends." after that they bought fossils and gems from Olivia's workshop and sun bought a heart gym for Lillie. then raced each other to the docks then to the Aether Paradise they went son Mets mr. Month there once again and like the scene from Ultra sun and moon lusamine chooses not to tell her husband about their past. you really wished you take it all back don't you lusimaine. all she did was Kiss sun on the mouth and Whispers "love you too." as the group leaves she waves come back anytime acting like nothing happened. sun looks back still to the docks then to the Aether Paradise they went sun Mets mr. Month there once again, sun looks back still blushing. next stop ukulele Island as they did there was so much to do they beated the Kanto gym, and fought on the Nugget bridge and 10 big ones next they ate at the Chinese restaurant. then they went to the place where the formal team skull members are at after they learn the history of the Pokemon League. then went to the boat to poni Island "last stop Fellows," Lucas pointed out as the boat docks sun and Lucas ate some pasta as a group was too full to eat, and they saw all the tepid come together and did some kind of happy thank you dance. sun get some Deja Vu which he doesn't like to think about then some old-timer told the history of the famous battle tree. which was rather interesting sun couldn't have asked for a better way to spend his day. when he finally came back to Melemele Island and dropped the others on ukulele island sun goes to lillies place. she standing by the water shoes in hand. sun didn't sneak behind her like last time instead he called out to her lillie she turns around to see her darling sun. "how was your trip." she asked placing her shoes in the sand as her Vulpix follows her she hugs him tight. as he did as well lycanroc and Vulpix lick each other. sun and lillie kiss "I love you sun I love you so much." sun tells Lillie "I have something for you, but he was trainer sun. "you didn't have to do that." sun pulls a heart-shaped gem out of his pocket. Lillie was shocked "you mean the Ruby that you only give to someone you really love." she said fanning herself sun nods "yes I want you to have it. he hands it to her "thank you" she stands on her toes and kisses sun on the mouth it was like fireworks went off. as Sun slowly Fade Away Into the Night.

Stay toned for more