Chapter 96 Moon X Gladion 💘

Sun heads to bed, but then gets a call from dusk "hey dusk, what's up?" Sun asks yawning "the prisoner given us half of the information we need so rick and dennis got away for now" dusk explains. "Ok, I understand, but for now I need to sleep" sun says before hanging up. Sun sleeps with lycanroc, but in the middle of the night moon came in his room. Sun slowly wakes to see moon holding her eevee in her arms "sun, I'm scared can I sleep with you tonight?" Moon whimpers "fine, just get in the bed with me" sun groans scoots over lifting up the covers. Moon climbs in a cuddles with her brother "can I spoon with you?" Moon asks "fine" sun groans not giving a damn. Moon grabs sun, sun felt her fluffy pajamas against his skin. "Good night" moon whispers "goodnight" sun groans again as the thunder starts to crackle.

In the morning sun wakes up "hey lycanroc, where's moon" sun asks, like lycanroc knows he nips his hands

In the morning sun wakes up "hey lycanroc, where's moon" sun asks, like lycanroc knows he nips his hands. Sun goes to the aether paradise, why because he felt like it. Sun meets gladion practicing his training skills "hey dude, how's it been?" Sun asks "hey sun, I've been good lately" they look over at lusamine, she changed for the better. "I can't thank you enough for what you did for me and for my family, you changed my sister from a shy girl to a confident young lady, you changed my mother from an evil woman to a caring mother" gladion explains with a smile. Sun pats gladions back "your sister, she's quite to woman" gladion says with a slight blush growing on his face "she wants to be your girlfriend" sun says with a chuckle. Gladion remembers "you saved my sister from being taken hostage and saved her from being kidnapped, you saved alola many times from a mass destruction" gladion says "Don't mention it" sun adds. "There you are, I've been looking all over for you" Sun recognizes the voice "Kelly?" Sun asks turning around and he was right. "What is it?" Sun asks "I can't thank you enough, but still my brother is dead" Kelly answers looking at her shoes. Sun puts a hand on her shoulder "it's alright, go home, go see Lucas, snuggle with him closely and enjoy some dinner together" sun says with a smile. Kelly smiles back and kisses suns cheek and heads out. "Hey sun, how is our relationship?" Gladion asks "she wants to be your girlfriend, but she doesn't know how to ask you" sun answers. Sun texts moon "hey baby angel, could you please come to the aether paradise after school?❤" moon texts back "sure, I'll be there in half an hour" sun turns off his phone "alright, she'll be here in half an hour" sun says.

It toke sun 10 minutes for sun to turn gladions room into a therapist office "what's all this?" Gladion asks "well, if you want to take your relationship to the next level, you might wanna sit down for it" sun answers

It toke sun 10 minutes for sun to turn gladions room into a therapist office "what's all this?" Gladion asks "well, if you want to take your relationship to the next level, you might wanna sit down for it" sun answers. Moon came to the aether paradise "moon, gladion has been expecting you" a Butler says letting her in. Moon drops her school back pack and slips off her school shoes in the corner "moon, have a seat" sun says. Moon was surprised to see gladion, she wasn't scared since he had a smile on his face. Sun grabs a clipboard with some notes "so how can I help out?" Sun asks, gladion looks at his shoes then says "I want moon to be my girlfriend" she smiles and holds his hand. "So what's the reason you want her that way?" Sun asks like a therapist "well, I don't really know the 1st thing about dating" gladion claims "we can make it work" moon adds. Sun writes down more notes as gladion and moon kept talking about their relationship. "Ok, so I know what to do, you need to spend more time with each other and try to go on dates and get to know each other better" sun explains. Before Sun could say anymore, gladion and moon were making out on the couch "and, you ignoring me" sun chuckles.      

Sun felt like the shipping was a success "Ok lycanroc, lets head home" sun says

Sun felt like the shipping was a success "Ok lycanroc, lets head home" sun says. When sun got to mele mele island, but when the boat docked sun still saw people with pink shirts "damn I need to get one" sun says to himself. Sun then heads to a store and buys a plain pink shirt "is this all?" The shopkeeper asks with a smile. Sun smiles back "so, you ready for that celebrity Festival?" The shopkeeper asks "I have heard about it every now and then" sun answers with a chuckle. The shopkeeper gives sun a bag with the shirt in it "Ok, take care now" the shopkeeper says smiling and waving. Sun heads home, once he did he fed the Meowth some food and fed lycanroc "hhhmm I wonder why were having a festival?" Sun asks himself. Sun watches some TV till mom got home "man, what a day" mom says slipping off her work heels. "Hey mom, I shipped moon and gladion together" sun says with a smile "you mean they're a couple now?" Mom asks, sun nods. "That's lovely, hope your hungry, I'm making berry souffle" mom says in a sing song voice "oh boy" sun says with excitement.

After enjoying dinner with mom, sun gets a text from moon "thx big brother 😊" sun smiles and heads to bed

After enjoying dinner with mom, sun gets a text from moon "thx big brother 😊" sun smiles and heads to bed. Sun heads to bed to sleeps the night. At poni island lucas and Kelly finished having an awesome date "I'm so glad to have met your Lucas" kelly says with a smile "I'm glad I met you too" Lucas says kissing her cheek. They sit by the docks look up at the sky. Lillie writes in diary "dear diary, I need to see sun again. There's something I just love about him, but what if....." Lillie stops writing because kukui tells lillie "pardon me, but it's time for bed" he says with a claim smile. Lillie didn't fuss and just puts away her diary and goes under covers, the fan slowly humming her to sleep as the night goes on.

Please vote🗳 comment💬 and share😁 it's people like you that keep this book going 😇