chapter 27 day off with Lillie 🌸

As soon as sun woke up he knew exactly what to do, "lycanroc get up time to settle somethings." First sun went to ula ula island where dusk was waiting for him"Ah here he is our champion," dusk shakes his hand as sun hands his brother tye check of $500,000,000 poke dollars. Red says to sun, "at man we're proud of you, you toke it like a man and won, you deserve this," red hanfs sun his charizard, "red I can't take your pokemon its been with you were 10" red smiles "ok if you change your mind come tell me ok?" Dusk pulls sun aside, "hey bro thanks for everything you've done for ys here," dusk hands him $3500 poke dollars of bet money from his pocket, "how you get that" sun asked and dusk says, "I placed a bet on you with the remaining money and it doubled" sun nods with understatement , "so how about you and Lillie have a good time," sun blushes and shoves his brother a little "shut up." Sun walks with lycanroc then gets a text from lillie, "congrats champion😍" sun texted back "I'm gonna see you today babe so wait for me 😻", sun hurries to the boat and once he got home he bought a flower for lillie, "ah a cherry blossom" the gardener says and she hands him the flower and he's hands her $25 poke dollars. He looks over and sees hau looking sadly at the flowers, mainly lilies, sun thinks to himself *how ironic", as he walks out of the store. He goes to kukuis house and knocks gently on the doors as kukui opens the door, "ah sun Thai you are, lillies been waiting for you as he calls for Lillie, "wait here I'll be right back." Then out of no whetr kukui closes Suns eyes, "hey kukui what are you doing," just one second," then kukui opens Suns eyes and it was like a goddess standing in front of him, lillie was wearing the same clothes but to sun she looked amazing. "So how do I-" lillie was cut off az sun rushed over and kissed her on the mouth, lillie didn't fight it instead she embraced him. Kukui slowly went down stairs, not before taking a picture, "hey they wouldn't mind." Lillie tires to talk, but Suns mouth was making out with her, "sun..........please.........we're..........wasting.........time," sun stops "oh yeah I almost forgot, but I wish we could do this forever," Lillie blushes and flicks Suns nose. Sun and lillie walked to together holding hands,sun looks over to see hau gazesing at them in a dark ally, sun looks at you reader "don't worry this will be important later as the story progresses." Lillie looks at sun "hey sun I love you", sun looks at Lillie "lillie I love you too no matter what," Lillie smiles and kisses his cheek, sun talks to lillie a little "remember when we met", Lillie nodded "well at first I didn't like you, but the more I hung out with you thw more you grown on me," Lillie blushes with happiness ab d kisses him again on his cheek, "sun if my mom didn't spoil me I'd met you sonnet" lillie looked sad. "Whats wrong lillie," Lillie looks up at sun with those cute green eyes of her staring at suns brown eyes "my mom was very mean remember, she kiddnapped me and toke nebby" sun remember "oh yeah I'm still researching about those wormholes" lillie looks at sun, "sun you were the only one who came to my rescue" sun blushed "but what about hau," who,oh you mean that kid, nah he never toke anything serous" sun looks down a little. Sun and lillie blushes and says "I want to share some time with you" she said holding his hand when they got to poni island they first stopped to eat pasta. As they are sun remembers what hapu said, then sun told lillie "hey lillie what are your feeling about hapu," Lillie stopped eating and looks up at him "I think of her as a good friend......why" sun blushes and says "well she told me she had a crush on you so I was wondering did you ever feel the same why with her" lillie nodded no "no I'm more into you because your cute and I love you," sun smiles and resumes eating. When they were done eating sun and lillie toke a boat to exeggutor island, when they got their sun had a flash back of when he was there by himself. Lillie and sun has a good time till they sat on the ground, sun looks over to see Lillie and her pony tail fluttering in the wind as the night sky only increased her beauty, sun blushes leans over and kisses her cheek, she smiles at him. Just then rain started falling and sun and lillie hid in a little cave together "sun I'm cold can I come closer to you" sun got closer to her and Lillie tells sun a heart warming story, "all my life I wanted to meet someone like you but I never had the chance until the day you saved nebby and me" sun had tears in his eyes a little, "so sun what do you plan to do with your life?" Sun responds with your life sun responds with "I don't know really." Lillies eyes lid up," oh thank goodness someone like you do doesn't know what to do after their done. Then in that case I want to travel around the world with you" sun smiles with tears in his eyes and hugs Lillie. After that they went home, lillies skirt got wet and herself "lillie your all wet and you'll get sick why dont you come on to me honey" she smiles and says "that's a wonderful idea". When they got home lillie toke a shower and changed into her pajamas", lillie blushes with joy and kisses him on the cheek again as they made there way to the bed they nuzzled with each other on the bed in the warm blankets.

Stay tuned for more