Figuring Things Out

"Stop panicking."

I glare at him. "Are you fucking serious? We are in a hotel room in Mystic Falls, which you might not realise but is in another country, and your on your lazy ass playing angry birds?"

He looks up and smirks. "Don't be jealous that I beat your high score, you'll get it someday." He then shifts his eyes to the phone. "And if you haven't realised," He showed me the phone. "I've been delivering us some new gadgets, phones, clothes, a house, school, cars and a foster parent."

I nearly gagged.

"WHAT?!" I screech. Is he CRAZY? Mom is so going to kill him, literally.

"What?" He asks innocently. I glare.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We have a mom." I remind him.

"Yeah but she ain't here little girl, so you might as well listen to your big brother and let him take care of you because he loves you." He states, motioning for me to sit down before I take his hair out.

"You are literally crazy."

"Why can't we just go home?" I asked sadly. He softens his look slightly and walks over, sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't know, but don't worry, I'll do whatever it takes to get us back go home." He said, his voice soothing and calm.

I nodded, smiling slightly.

"So when is this delivery coming?" I asked in excitement. He laughs.

"Already delivered, we have a house near this bar I found, The Mystic Grill."

I swear my heart just stopped.

"What..?" He asks, face full of worry as he sees my shaken up face. I shook my head.

"That's where the vampires are." I said in alarm.

He smiles. "Cool! I get to meet that hot chick, Rebekah."

I look at him. "No way, she's a original! She can kill you."

He smirks. "Even better."

I laughed at his bravery, such a player.

"Come on, I have a car upfront."

My eyes scan his for an explanation. He shrugs.

"Guess I know how to make money this fast," He gives me a foolish smile. "And I'm a good hacker."

2 words.

Bad Ass.

*

I sat in the car in silence, the car he bought was long and shiny, black with red fire on the edges, the car had a speed of 100 miles an hour.

I liked it.

"Good taste." I said to him, a grin forming.

He chuckles. "All for you sis. All for you."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and press the music player, letting the song Drunk by Ed Sheeran calm my worries.

"So, what do you think we should do?" I ask. He glances over at me, chestnut brown eyes creating a tense feeling on him.

"Well, I'm going to get a job," He says as I nod.

"And your going to school."

My hands immediately jump. "No!"

"Sorry sis, but you need education." He answers with a slight smug smile.

"I said no. I am not going to a school were vampires might swerve around and kill us any moment, I have had enough of school anyways, I always get suspended." I whine.

He smiles. "Bad girl, shows your blood related to me. But I still stand by my sentence. Your going to school."

"Your the worst." I groan.

"I know I am." He answers back with a snooty tone.

"So, you going to have sex with all the girls in this block as well?" I asked.

As if debating the thought, he scratches his chin and said lightly, "Don't know, might start with that Elena girl, she looks absolutely sexy."

I pull a face. "Stefan and Damon are going to kill you Noah."

There was a small silence until he finally spoke.

"Listen, Abi, I just.." He twitches his lips and they turn upward a bit. "I just want you to know that I love you no matter what, and if we die here then..you'll know I did everything in my power to protect you from these monsters."

I stare at him with a sad smile. "I love you too."

He swerves the car around and finally stops on a pavement. I get out and gasp at the sight before me.

We had a mansion.

"Are we fucking rich?" I asked. He snorts.

"Yeah we are."

I squeal and run inside, the steps being big and long. I grab the handle and push it open.