Damon

His lips moved with mine, heat appearing between our tounges as they galloped at each other. He placed his hands on my hips as I straddled him on the couch.

This was life.

And I'm afraid my dignity might have slipped to a level 2 when he started sliding his hands down my hips.

Before I even knew what was happening, he pushed me onto a wall, both of his hands placed flat on the solid wall, my head in between. He looked at me, his eyes wide and lusting.

"What the fuck just happened?" I murmured.

"I kissed you.." he muttered in disbelief.

I looked at him in confusion. "Why?"

"I..I don't know, I just..I can't describe it but something happened and I ended up wanting to kiss you." He confessed.

Whoopeeee. He wants me.

Take that Elena.

Running a hand through my hair I felt him pull my chin upwards and place his lips on mine, kissing me softly.

"I," he tried to explain once we pulled apart. "Sorry, I just really wanted to do it again."

"Me too."

***

I walked into school the next day feeling really happy. I mean, who in the world gets a lucky chance to kiss Damon Salvatore? No one, that's the thing about Mystic Falls.

Alota hot guys.

Where is Noah when you need him?

I slammed my locker shut after getting my books and walked to my next class, painfully aware of the bitchy doppelganger that was going to be in there.

My eyes searched the room and I felt safe for a minute knowing she wasn't in there at the minute. God it would be so awkward, 'I kissed your boyfriend and you don't even know it yet.' Gah.

Alaric stood in front of the classroom with a earth globe type of thingy in his hand, he held it high with a smile as he began talking.

"The European colonization of the Americas led to the rise of new cultures, civilizations and eventually states, which resulted from the fusion of native American and European traditions, peoples and institutions. This is what the Europeans looked at while rising the new options," he pointed at the globe. "What I want you to do, is create 4 essayed papers on history of the Americas."

The whole glass groaned. I saw Stefan and Elena smile and mouth something at Alaric.

What was that about?

Oh yeah,  forgot, they're his buddies in crime.

I miss Damon.

Oh yeah I forgot to say; I'm officially dating him behind Elenas back.

Oh wait, he said he would break up with her today.

Goodie.

I began piling my books and things to get ready for my free period, ditching class; sorry, flipping my bag over my shoulder I walked out of class, ignoring the whispers and mutters.

I knew they like me but hey, gimme some space.

I walked to outside and sat on the bench, plugging some music into my ears and letting the music drift away my anger.

My hatred for a Elena Gilbert was overpowering. I could literally Jill her in seconds.

God I'm bored.

There's nothing to do! Literally nothing.

Maybe I could tamper with people.

Nah.

What about sending anonymous text like in PLL?

Nahhh.

Maybe I could guide Caroline to Klaus's heart? Wait, he was already in love with her, she's the problem.

She's so stupid I mean he loves her and she goes on about the I'm always second bullshit. She has a guy standing in front of her and she pushes him away because of the bad lies she's been fed by Tyler.

Holy shit I'm pissed.

Maybe I can kill Tyler?

YAY, KILLING.

Damon can help me.

Kewl.

And Noah.

And and..Klaus.

No, she might think it's his fault.

Tyler's ugly as shit.

Haha. Lol, so funny.

Okay I need to go and plan this.

I got up and texted the 2 boys to meet me at home, I had a vicious but very charming plan coming up.