Fail Wrongling

"I don't think he's safe Abi.." Aiden whispered lowly. My smile dropped slightly.

"What do you mean?"

He pointed his finger at Stefan, who was busy speaking to Noah, Kol and Dylan to notice us, and gave me a worried look. "They're whispering. They're saying someone's overtaken him. I can feel him all the way from here."

What's wrong with this picture? My little baby brother is scared of my overtaken friend, best friend, and he doesn't know how to explain it.

Tough one.

"What can you feel?" I asked worriedly.

"The glinters..their blue and white, like crystals and their decreasing my power. I feel all dizzy sometimes when that happens."

"Well, Stefan's a close friend, he's controlled and skilled. He'll take care of you and Dylan don't worry. And if something goes wrong, which it won't, you have my number on your cellphone. Okay?"

He nodded and kissed my cheek and gave me a hug before scampering off.

                                                     ^*^

Speeding through the trees, I clicked my tounge as the breeze fell through and hit my face. The smell of nature and trees clensing my senses. I got inside the board house and called for his name.

A pair of arms snaked through my waist, holding me close to a safe body. My lips curved upwards as I turned to face Damon, who was wearing a smirk.

"Hey.." he whispered.

"Hi."

"I missed you, you know.." he countered, a smile on his face as he looked into my eyes, his piercing blue specks causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"Well I'm here now.." I liked my lips and giggled as he groaned.

"Indeed you are," he kissed my ear. "How long can you stay?"

"That depends," I said, inching closer to his face. "How long do you want me to stay?

It was so low I bet I couldn't have heard it, but I found him too attractive that moment to even propel what came out. "Forever.."

                                                        ^*^

"Did Mr Klausy find the Rebekah staker?"

I heard a sigh, before a rustle for the found was heard. "Yes he - Nik! - stop it!"

My smile was wider than ever before. And no, it's not creepy, I just have a love for Klaroline, ever since I saw season 3 I have been obsessing, crying, feeling oriented for their full potentialled love and keeping gifs of them on my laptop.

They are literally my life.

Sometimes I go crazy on how I befriended these beautiful people.

"You were saying?" I asked, a smirk on my face as I heard the door close.

"Sorry, it's just, somethings been going on with me and Nik. We literally cannot keep our hands off each other it's sanity."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know your addiction to chocolate oreos -"

She didn't have to finish that sentence because I was gasping out real loud.

"That kind of sanity?"

"Yeah, it's causing messes in the house too. We haven't gotten outside the room without being pushed back in because of our sexually needs."

"Thats really bad. Maybe Eli can.." I trailed off, my words lingering in the air as a naked Damon with only a white towel covering up his lower thigh emerged into the room, his hair spiked in every side from his shower.

He was dripping the words out slowly..

Hot. Wet. Sex.

"Don't mind if I do." I murmured.

A wink was thrown my way as he realised I was staring.

"Abi?"

"Huh?"

"What happened?"

"Thing, just Damon being a distraction."

"Tell him to leave the room, we have issues to talk about."

I put the phone down and faced him. "Caroline's telling you to leave."

He put on his boxers and looked at me. "Do you want me to leave?"

I bit my tounge.

Without another word I had the phone to my ear. "Sorry Care, Dames is just too hot right now I can't function properly, so I have to hang up."

"What? You can't, don't you dare -"

Oops, too late.

He stroked my chin and led me to his lips, an inch closer and out products lips magnificationly received the love they'd been waiting for.

                                                         ^*^

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░AIDEN'S POV░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

"So, how do you like your burger Dylan?"

"It's so delicious! Thanks for the milkshake too." He said, and bit the burger.

Such a fool.

Couldn't he see that this man was only righteous to us for his own use and his pride to the instinct on our prehistoric strengths were easy in his capture?

No, he wasn't bearing the magic I had and my knowledge for its contrary as well. Pity, it could have given him the only valency he could have used.

Soon, the monsters eyes laid on me. Grey and lifeless. Just as I suspected.

"What about you? What else would you like, apart from the apple?"

"Nothing. I wouldn't want to choke and die a painless brick in the head thank you very much."

"What's up with you Aiden? He isn't mental like you said, he's nice, otherwise he wouldn't have brought us food like this. And besides, he's Abi's best friend." Dylan reasoned.

But he didn't reason me properly, because he was nearly dead by the minute as Stefan held his neck, and pounced him to the wall. My brother was overtaken by his words to register what had happened.

My eyes glowed as I chanted. "Cantelto avacara kintawto manapesta," Stefan flew to the ground and my brother hid behind me. His neck regards from the iron grip he had been led on moments ago. "Let's go, we only have three minutes, his magic is too strong for me."

He nodded and ran to the door, I followed. The car was there but we were much faster because of our speed. He nervously swallowed as I held him and ran to get to the board house. 

We were there only a millisecond, but before Dylan could knock on the door, it opened itself as I held my hand out.

"Right," he nodded. "Still gotta get used to that."

I laughed and sped into the house. We heard the mutters and laughs in the kitchen and followed it.

We saw my sister and her boyfriend kissing on the couch.

"Ehem,"

Their heads turned to us but Abigail gasped when she saw my twin brother and me, his red bruise healed but his eyes red and tears glistened out. Mine too.

"What happened?"

I cleared my throat. "Silas happened."