Let It All Out

"Mom, oh my god, where are you?" I gasp. I could hear people talking into the phone, muttering and squealing.

"Are Dylan and Aiden there with you?" I interrupt her.

"Yes, yes they are! They're with me in my apartment, I found it while I was at the hospital. I'll explain later."

She texted me the details and I smiled.

I was going to see her again.

And Dylan and Aidan too.

Paying the cashier I walked out the bar and went to my car.

**

I went inside the house and my mouth literally fell out when I saw the TO cast and Damon all around my livingroom.

And Noah.

I looked at Noah. "What are they doing here?"

He was about to reply but Klaus just had to interrupt. "We are here to get an explanation as to why you two are such unkillable vampires. But it seems like your brother wouldn't say anything so we waited for you."

My lips curved up into a smile. "Well you'll be waiting for a very very veryyyy long time."

The air around me wheezed, Klaus was in front of me, chaining me to the wall in a second.

He leaned into my face, my smile vanished.

"You will tell us wether you like it or not."

I couldn't take it anymore.

I laughed. I burst out laughing so hard my stomach ached.

"T - That was sooo funny!" I grinned.

Klaus had his eyes on me, filled with rage.

"What is it that your sister finds so funny?" Elijah asked my brother.

Noah smirked. "She thinks all the Originals are hot, so when they try to make someone do something she laughs."

"So true." I commented.

"So? Will she explain?"

I looked at Damon. His icy blue eyes looking at mine, I nearly fainted.

"I'll do it." I said quickly.

He smiled. He fucking smiled. Damon Salvatore smiled.

At me.

ME.

"Oh Nik! She said yes to Damon but no to you, you lost your charm." I hear Kol say.

I giggled. "Klaus only uses his charm on Caroline."

"Exactly and how on earth did you know that?" He asked turning to see me.

"Your in love with her. She loves you too but she denies it, reason being her friends might not accept."

They were literally gaping at me. "What?" I asked.

"How did you know all of that? Clearly that's not possible?" Rebekah asked.

"Astonishing, we might have a future reader on our hands." Elijah informed them.

"Wait wait,  hold on. I cannot see the future, I just know what's going to happen." I said.

Crap, Mom!

"Shit!" I shrieked. Omg..I forgot I fucking forgot.

"What? What happened?" Noah asked.

I could feel the tears escaping already. Why am I crying?

"Mom called, we need to leave." I excused. I wooshed to the car.

"SHE WHAT?" I heard Noah shout as I got in.

"We'll explain what we are later, we just need to see our mom." I explained to Elijah.

He nodded in understanding. "I understand, leave immediately."

I thanked him and got the car, driving us through the street. Noah had a solid face, no tears no emotion.

"I'm sorry."

He turned to look at me. "It's fine, you didn't know. I wish you would have told me before you said anything else though."

I nodded. "I know, I thought about it all the way home but when they came, I got a little," I gave a sad smile." ..excited."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I shouldn't blame you, you love them and I guess I would have done the same."

"So..any luck on Bonnie?" I asked.

That brought a grin on his face immediately. "Yeah, she kinda gave me her number."

"Are you gonna quit having sex with all those girls?"

"No, I like the release, the pleasure. I'm not sacrificing it for someone with a boyfriend." He confessed.

Surprisingly I understood his situation, I mean, if she doesn't even know you at all wouldn't you want to get all your relaxation as fast as possible? I mean, I have had some guys and I know the feeling of crushing on someone with a girlfriend.

"Dylan and Aiden are with mom." I stated in between the silence that was starting to suffocate me.

"Oh god, I miss those guys so much! Did she say if they asked about us?" He asked.

I nodded. It was true, between the conversation I heard her tell them if they wanted to speak with me.

"Yeah. I heard them, it was heartbreaking though, they asked if we were dead because they couldn't see us in the hospital."

That actually shocked me, surprisingly I felt sad for them. Reason being they didn't know that anything was happening and they had just been gotten into this mess in a young age.

"Wait really?" I nodded at him. He let out a deep breathe. "I hope Dylan takes it okay, he never really liked people dieing, especially people close to him."

I hoped the same thing.