ιllιlı.ıl N lııl O lııl A lııl H lıιllιlı.

ੳੴ  N O A H ' S , P O V  ੳੴ

She giggled slowly when I played with her hair, and my ring got stuck to it. It was ludicrous but I couldn't take my hand off her hair.

"Some help?" I asked her sarcastically.

She nodded. "Sure, just twist the hair piece around."

After twisting it a bit I finally got it taken off.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"So, can I get your number?" I placed both my arms on the bed but my hands on my face as she got up to change, leaving me a whole view of her ass and her back.

"Do you usually do this on night stands?"

I bit my tounge. "Not really, it's just that your cool and hot, so I thought, why not. Oh and I like your hair, that's another good thing right?"

"I guess. And here," she got a pen from the table and wrote down her number on my arm. She smiled before giving me a leisured, small kiss.

It wasn't full of sparks, electricity or the shabang people talk about. But it was nice. A mouth that tasted sweet.

God.. I need to find a girlfriend.

Maybe Rebekah can be my new girlfriend. Wait, I haven't had her yet.

How can I have not banged the angry chick? I think I'm losing my swag..

Abi will help me.

Speaking of the devil, my phone rung, and I opened it up to see five missed calls from her.

"What do you want sis? I'm kissing a hot girl right now." I winked at the blonde.

"Really? What's her name."

Crap..

She's looking at me right now..

What's her name again..

Hakki, Hanny, Hannah, Hall - ie!

"Hallie. " I stated proudly. The girl frowned before slapping me and walking towards the door.

"JERK!"

What?

Oh well.

"Idiot."

"Same to you. Is there a reason you called? Other than helping yourself the satisfaction of letting me lose a girl?"

"Yes, something happened to Dylan. And let's just say, we're in deep shit right now. I need you to come to the Boarding house."

"What happened to Dyl?" I asked worriedly.

"He was grabbed by the throat, he's okay except that we need to teach him how to use his vampire strengths."

"Right okay. I'll come in five."

"Cool." And she hung up.

On my way to the boarding house I realised that I hadn't asked about Aiden, wait, was he alright? I mean, I know he doesn't spend time with me much but he does love me. Abi is kinda more of a rile model to him than me, so I guess that's why.

Dylan and Aiden are too different. Aiden's a clever smartass and Dylan's a kind of clever good at sports and girls, like I am, kind of guy. I don't know how they're twins.

"Holá amigos," I said as I came in. I saw Rebekah and flashed her a wink. "Chicá."

She glared at me and I pouted. I heard footsteps being pounded on and saw Dylan coming down the stairs.