Moving In And Getting A Shock

The walls were pained light blue, contrasting through the light from the window and giving me a beautiful view of the rainbowy colours on the walls.

Immaculate and white, the floor was stony pale and pretty normal. The white rug was in front of the TV, covering the pattern and making it look awesome.

And don't get me started on the TV! It was a flat screen, black with a white remote control and a black receiver. The couch was white, long and comfy.

I ran in and headed straight to the kitchen. I looked around and saw a big fridge with a blue freezer underneath. My hands shook as I opened the fridge and found my way taking out a pizza box.

Licking my lips, I took out a piece and dug into it, my mouth devouring the taste. I smiled and jumped up in the air.

"Free pizza!" I shouted.

Noah walked in and took a piece. "Never knew we had any food in the kitchen though."

"Well, we do. And I love the living room! It's so, futuristic and unique."

He laughed. "Like I said, all for you sis."

My grin came out and I ran out and went up the staircase, the white delicate staircase.

I saw a range of doors, mine had my name on it in purple logo text and Noah's had a 'KEEP OUT OR NOAH KILLS' logo written on it.

My fingers touched the handle of my door and I pushed slightly, making the door open leave me gaze at the beautiful sight.

My room was purple and white, with a pink iMacBook, chair and a desk on the other side of the room. The bed had a purple bubble and striped design and pumped pillows that were layed out.

The rug was purple too, almost everything was, and the wardrobe was white, it was connected to the wall so I could slide the door and it would guide me into fashion paradise.

And that's what it did.

There were clothes, shoes, hats, accessories and phone accessories with shelves of electronics. There was another shelve too, it had a bunch of wooded weapons, and what the fuck!

White Oak Stakes.

Omg.

Is Noah crazy?

"NOAH ESTRAVEGO SANTIAGO WILLIAMS!"

I heard a laugh.

"What up sissy? Don't like your new room?" He asked walking in, his Red and black coloured guitar placed on his back.

"We have white oak stakes." I breathed out.

He smiled. "I know."

Is he literally this stupid?

"It can kill us. It will give the originals and the vampires a reason to kill us you ass hole!"

He laughs silently, and hen burst out into a fit of laughter.

I scream in frustration. "What the fucking dipshit is the matter with you?!"

"We don't get killed."

My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

He sighs. "We're not normal. We're vampires too." He informed me, slouching as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"Play now I know this is a joke," I said. "Have you lost your mind?"

"It's true. Look," He commanded. I saw him stand there before he quickly disappeared in a flash. He came back a second later.

Holding an apple.

"We're vampires."