Getting This Done

When we got to the house I found that Mom's room had been done and dusted, her bed was in the corner, wide and red while the room had cuboards, a computer, couch and a TV.

Dylan's room was done too, in a sporty manner. He had a sports themed bed, blue walls and a dark blue rug. There was a laptop with a desk and a chair, a wardrobe filled with small clothing, and some shoes.

All we had to do was do Aiden's wardrobe and his bed. And we had to paint his wall.

"Okay, Care you do his wardrobe, Dames you go and do his bed, and you," I took Klaus's wrist, leading him to the paintings and artsy stuff. "Are going to pain the wall."

His expression was sour.

"No."

"Yes."

"Absolutely not."

"I'll tell Caroline."

"Go on then."

I pouted but called her nontheless.

"Care!"

She flashed into the room.

"What?"

"Klaus won't help me."

"And what am I suppose to do with it?"

"I need you to sex him up and threaten him."

She nodded. "Right." Grabbing his arm, she smiled seductively. "We need to talk.."

He smirked in amusement as she moved him out the way.

I grabbed the painting brush and brushed it on my finger, smiling at the grunts I was hearing in the other room.

" ...Caroline.."

"..What?" (I could literally see her smirk.)

"....For gods sake love!"

"..Are you going to do what your told?"

"...I - ill try sweetheart.."

I heard a growl.

"..C - Caroline! Jesus," he was panting.

"Klaus!"

Fuck they're having sex!

Wow!

Klaroline accomplishment.

I cleared my throat loudly. "Care!"

"..Shit! "

"Let her be love, just..let me slide in for a moment - JESUS - Caroline!"

"..Nik!"

"For gods sake are you done yet!?"

Caroline cursed.

"IM COMING!"

"...don't you dare leave Caroline, your not finished yet and your too hot and bothered!"

"..I can take a full well 5 hours."

"..I'll finish you when we go into the restroom love."

Too much information.

Too much.

A second later, after some moaning and growling, clothes being put on and shuffling in the other room, blushes and hairs messed up.

Klaus ended up in the room, a smirk on his face.

"Ready?" I asked.

He nodded with a huff.

"Okay so I need you to paint a horse on the wall, like a very enchanted horse or whatever they call it."

He looked at me in confusion. "Is there a specific horse you'd like?"

"Not me but for my brother, you know, the one who is going to be living here and staying in this room."

"Yes fine. What kind of horse would your brother like?"

"He likes horses that like to speak to him. I think he'd go with the theme trust."

I turned to look at him and frowned when I saw him wondering his eyes on the wall like he was absorbing something else.

"Does your brother talk to horses?"

Uncertain I looked at him.

"I'm not sure but he talks to them a lot and he always says that they have secrets or something like that, anyway - just get it done! Please?"

He huffed and nodded.

I squeaked and hugged him siblingly. (Is that a word?) And walked out the room.