Welcome H O M E

"ABI I I I I I I I!"

I felt a wide smile overflow my face as I turned around to see my little brother Dylan running into my arms. Chuckling, I threw him into a bone crushing hug.

He felt so tiny and warm, like a little cuddly toy.

"I missed you so much!" He said with a smile.

"Me too Dyl, me too."

Mom came over and hugged me. "I love the house."

"I know! Me and my friends worked do hard to furnish it, we even did your rooms. Just the way you like it."

She smiled.

"Where's Aiden?" I asked curiously.

"In the livingroom, he didn't want to come inside to meet anyone without a hug from you first." She said with a grin.

See? Special.

"Then let the gentleman get his hug."

I ran into the livingroom and found Klaus sitting on a chair while Aiden sat there, sitting a few seats away, staring at the hybrid like he was the most interesting this in the world.

Doubtful.

"Who are you?" Aiden asked, his eyes trained on the man in front of him.

Klaus lifted an eyebrow. "Klaus."

Aiden smiled. "I'm Aiden."

"I'm know. Your sister speaks a lot about you, she says your special."

"I'm not."

"Yes you areee." I sang out loud as I backed off the wall. The little boy turned his head and ran over to me, giving me a hug.

"I missed you."

Laughing, I caressed his blonde hair. "Me too."

He pulled away and looked back at Klaus before returning to look at me. "He's nice."

I lifted an eyebrow. "Really?"

Klaus was growling.

"Yes, he is. He's told me that he would give me a horse." Aiden cut in.

"What?!" I scolded.

"He's bluffing."

Aiden looked at Klaus. "So you lied to me?"

Klaus frowned. "No. I am going to get you a horse."

"So your lieing to me?" I asked.

"Yes, I am."

I sighed.

"Caroline!"

He huffed. "Not again."

She appeared in the room a minute later. She greeted Aiden and smiled with flare when he told her how beautiful she was, making Klaus think she liked the little boy more than him, making her kiss him. Though that was short lived when I told her what happened.

"Are you seriously doing this on purpose?" She asked her boyfriend with her arms crossed over. Me and Aiden watched the couple in amusement.

"Oh yes love because I love the idea of us having a fight." He shot back sarcastically.

She frowned. "Then why are you annoying your step sister?"

"Because I have nothing better to do."

"Then find something to do."

"Then have sex with me."

"What? No!"

"Why not?!"

"Because you said that in front of a child!"

"Then make love to me!"

"Fine! Come on."

She dragged him by the ear and said goodbye to Aiden and me with a nod.

"What's sex?"

I groaned at Aiden's question.

Damn you Klaus.