Killing The Mutt

"DAMON!" I shouted furiously.

He looked up innocently. "What?"

God, the moron.

"Nothing just that uh," I pointed around us. "We're in a car?"

He stopped kissing my neck and leaned away, pressing the pedal raging after the red light dissapeared.

We were on our way to the Lockwood Mansion, the place where Tyler is hiding his ugly ass self. I am so pumped to kill him! I don't know why but I just hate him so much.

But we were running a little late because of this idiot, he just can't stop kissing me, I'm not Elena. God.

"So what exactly are going to do when we get there?" He asked.

Good question.

"Dunno, we could tell him how much Caroline loves Klaus and how pathetic his wolf life is. Oohhh and we could boast about how sexiest Klaus is than him." I came out with. It was true, Klaus is sex ie than Tyler. Literally.

He frowned. "Klaus? What about me?"

I playfully laughed at him and hit his shoulder. "Your sexiest then both of them."

He swiftly kissed me and bit on my bottom lip. I moaned and trapped hos taste into my mouth before letting him go. He pulled away and smirked.

"This would be better if we were naked."

"Perv." I muttered, not paying much attention but finding his smirk very alluring. It didn't go unnoticed by him.

"We haven't done it in six hours.." he whispered huskily.

I gulped and bloated out my confidence, not wanting him to know how he made me stutter like this.

His smirk dropped once I seductively nibbled on his ear,  my breath lingering on his neck and leaving him shuddering.

"I'll make it up to you," I nibbled slightly. "Later."

His breath hitched and I pulled away, remotely proud on my seductional success.

"God your gonna kill me one day." He groaned.

I grinned and opened the door once we made it to the Lockwood Mansion. Noah was already there, his back leaned solid into the wall and his leg supported him. He pushed himself off once he saw us.

He looked at Damon and fake smiled. "Damon."

Smirking lightly, his reply consisted of a hand being driven around my waist and pulling me closer. Damon smiled at the protective and brotherly face my sibling had on. "Noah."

"So how are we going to do this?" Noah asked.

I pulled the stake out of my boot and swivelled it on my fingers. "We are going to stake him."

"Awesome." Damon devilishly smiled.

We made our way to the door and knocked impatiently, eager to finish the mission. I was very determine to make Caroline and Klaus happen, they belonged to each other. Caroline just didn't know it yet.

The white door opened and Carol Lockwood poked her face out to see us. She wore a white dress with diamond pearls as her accessorie and she seemed very proud of her appearance

"Miss Lockwood." Damon greeted.

"Damon. What are you doing here?," she drifted her eyes to me and Noah. "Who are these kids?"

"Well, this is my girlfriend Abigail, and her brother Noah. They're new to town. We have to talk to Tyler though." He explained. She nodded.

"Yes, alright." She opened the door and I immediately flashed towards her, slamming her unconscious.

So fun.

"Didn't need to do that but okay." Damon murmured. I kissed his lips softly,  hoping to get him to shut up. It did the trick.

I flashed upstairs and heard loud music suffering my ears. It came from a room not far but next to a hall.

Damon walked inside slowly and smile as he saw the boys body asleep. His chest rising up and down slowly.

Picking up the stake I ran my fingers along the white patterns as Damon woke the wolf up. My patience was running low.

He woke up four minutes after, puzzled expression and all. I didn't explain anything so he might have been lost.

"What the fuck Damon? What is happening?" He answered annoyance in his tone.

I lifted the stake up. "Your happening. You need to die in order for Caroline to love Klaus."

He gritted his teeth. "She will never love that monster, and I can't die."

A smile formed into my face. "Then you must have been missing some explanations. I'm a Santiago Vampire, I don't die, I can kill, vervain doesn't work and..well, that's it. Bye Tyler."

And without another word I plunged it into his heart.

"YAY." I exclaimed, fist bumping the air. Damon smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Let's leave, your brother will clean up the mess." He smirked.

"I heard that!"

We laughed and walked towards the car, our hands interwined.