Siblings - Not A Couple

I shook my head in denial. This was crazy, absolute bullshit.

"This cannot be happen-" I suddenly halted.

Noah notices my reaction and snaps his fingers in my face, letting my thoughts drift away.

"What's wrong?"

"Did..did we - did we die?" I ask quietly.

He froze.

"Uh, I don't, I don't think so. I think it's some kind of magical thing." He suggested.

I nodded. "Yeah, might be."

"So you should hide those stakes and then get ready for bed, you have school tomorrow."

I groaned. "I'm not going to school and anyway were are you going?"

He smirked. "Sex in the city, ever heard of it?" My face dissolves into a mask of disgust.

"That's just wrong."

Laughing, he takes his shirt off and walks out the room.

Such a player.

I sigh and go to the bathroom, quickly picking a toothbrush and applying some toothpaste and scrubbing my teeth. My hair was done in a minute so I went to the wardrobe and picked out some pyjamas.

We were going to have the hardest time here. I knew we were.

What would happen if I met Elena? Or Stefan?

Worse, DAMON?

My brother was going to end up in so much trouble.

I walked to my bed and turned the light off, feeling my eyes shut down.

I yawned and let the sleep over take me.

**

I woke up early, feeling relaxed and calm.

My wardrobe was actually making me smile, Noah had good taste. He might be a bad boy but he really did know how to give his sister a good amount of clothes.

Checking my phone I looked at the messages and realised something.

What If we never went back?

I shook it off and continued to look through my messages.

Nöah¤
Came home at 6, saw you asleep so I put breakfast on the table and put some money on the table.

Have a good time at school sis•;)

YourBigBroNöah

Ugh.

I don't want to go to school! I hate it.

Who came up with that word anyway? Einstein?

Oh yeah he wasn't born 4 centuries ago.

Damn I'm stupid.

I guess I could go to school and maybe check it out. Bit I'm leaving when I get tired.

Throwing my phone in my bag I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

And I regretted it once I was greeted with a disgusting sight.

Noah, my idiotic brother, was sitting on the chair, a blonde chick straddling him, her lips in contact with his, her hands underneath his shirt and his hands wandering underneath her shorts.

I chuckle.

They jumped off each other and Noah smiled when he saw me.

"Hai." I said smiling, walking to the table and felt happiness overwhelm me when I saw the food on the table.

Egg with bacon.

Mhm.

"Who is she?!" The girl asked, jealousy sprawled over her voice, face and bibboed body.

I burst into a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing at?!" She shrieks. I laugh harder.

"Omg, Noah this chick is so funny," I wipe the tears on my eyes. "God, I have never heard something as disgusting as that."

Her eyes looked at me in frustration.

"He's my brother. Blood brother. Related brother and body guarding brother." I stated.

She let's out a breathe.

"Oh.."

Noah smirks mischievously. "Why don't you go babe, I'll call you later."

She smiles giving him a long kiss and scoots out the kitchen, a moment later I heard the door shut.

"Did you like your room?" He asked, taking a bite from my food.

I glare at him, moving my plate and nodded. "Loved it."

He smiles. "Well get up we gotta go to school."

We?

"What do you mean by 'we' ?" I asked.

"I mean me and you, you and me, us both, unison."

I gape at him. "Your going to school?! Since when?"

"Since I realised that you might be in danger at that high school where that Damon guy might find you." He stated.

"Okay.." I say in a teasing tone.

He give me a what? look.

"So your not going just because Elena goes there?"

He ignored my question. "Oh that reminds me, you need to befriend that Elena girl and I have to make amends with her brother.

"Who? Jeremy?"

He nodded.

"What did you do?"

He looks away guilty.

"Noaahhh!" I groan.

"Fine. I kind of beat his ass."

"Why the hell would you do that?" I asked.

What did the kid do?

"He was hanging out with this girl, I dunno her name but I kinda find her cute so when he left I flirted with her and I nearly kissed her when he came out of nowhere and punched me."

"Oh yeah, that's Bonnie." I remembered.

He nods. "Yeah her,  I wanted to ask her out but he wouldn't give me a chance so I kinda beat him up and left him near the Grill."

That's the most stupid thing anyone could do.

"Okay anyway, I think we should go." He insisted. I nodded and got my back, plugging my earphones on and letting Ed Sheeran soothe my ears.