* C a r o L I N E *

I kissed my teeth as he shut the door and locked it. His breathing was frantic so I guessed he was angry. My choices weren't that bad. Were they?

"You could have gotten killed." He whispered, his breath ghosting into my neck, sending shivers around my spine.

"But we didn't."

He frowned. "But..If you were, I would have killed your friends," he said as his hand glided at my skin. "And I would have punished Rebekah.."

"She had nothing to do with this." I told him. He scoffed, and my breath intook as the hot air splintered at my ivory felt skin.

"She was behind it all sweetheart. I know she was."

Thinking of turning the tables, I walked towards until our chests were pressed together. "What if..I was the one behind it all."

He swallowed thickly. "You wouldn't. Your not as bad as I thought you were."

A smirk formed onto my face. He really didn't know me at all. Half the things I did in my life had given me bad consequences, such as jail. My human days where the times when I had gotten into trouble and gotten bad choices.

"But I am. I did it all..I started everything." I confessed, my hand pressing into his chest and feeling his abs. It was better when he breathed.

"I want to ravish you."

That I was hoping for.

"Then do it."

"I want you."

"Then take me."

And what happened next was very memorable.

His tounges battled through mine as our tastes combined. I savoured the deliciousness and flavour of his mouth. The small noises I made were much to add to his hunger and desire for me, as I could say the same.

My hand made its way for his shirt, tugging it's end to the point where I shredded it to pieces and he smirked with his all man glory. I wondered when he would finish.

"If you wanted to see my chest love all you have to do was ask."

I smiled sarcastically before speeding him towards the bed, I leaned towards him and pushed him back into the matress. He grunted and our thighs made contact and tingles shot through our skin.

"If you wanted to ravish me, all you had to do was ask." I mocked him. He growled and switched our positions in a heroic speed. My undead heart quickened as he made kisses towards my neck.

His hands were fast as if craving to feel my skin, any part. Kisses were turning demanding and soon clothes were ripped of.

And the pleasure I felt was nothing to top due to his inners as he gave into a slow pace, turning faster by the second and increasing my want for him.

"God, I love you." He grunted.

"I love you too." I moaned.

Jesus, how was this different to any other kind of love in the world?

This was the first time we had confessed our love. First time we had done it into our love making. And first time we have said anything during our slow thrusts.

By the time his own release had graduated he toppled over me and held my body closer to his, as he kissed me a little slower this time, the gentle caress outlining my body to him.

"I wish we ended up like this everyday after a fight." He said as he admired a piece of my hair, slithering the sweat away from my forehead.

"But we do." I admitted with a laugh. He nodded.

"Then I must have forgotten because each time it is different, sexier,  better, new," he kissed me again. "And more special."

I smiled before letting my thoughts drift off to sleep, leaving my brain to relax.